Why is Parsons comparing Dak to Hurts when he already accomplish something Dak hasnt in 8 years?

plasticman

Reaction score
Did Hurts accomplish that?

The Eagles won the Super Bowl with a backup QB a few seasons before drafting Hurts so it's not like he took them to new heights.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
Why do you trolls always hate on Dak? Oh yeah, you’re trolls.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Because he failed his 1st test. His 2nd test is on Nov 5th. The month of December will confirmed if Dak will also be a inconsistent Joke after playing eagles, bills, Dolphins, and Lions
sure tell me what his record is against the Beagles.. wow that says alot about what you actualy know...

cmoney23

Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
Lol. Join an eagles board, troll.

Qcard

Reaction score
Great Players do NOT think like Dak Haters....I know it hurts. Possibly the greatest player in the last 10 years Loves Prescott :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters I hope all 95% have a 100% miserable Bye Week....:laugh:

Momanpr100

Reaction score
What has Hurts accomplished? I thought the older generation hates participation trophies? That's exactly what Hurts got

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Yeah.

Because that 1 game means he's better than Herbert.

Dak fans lol
Actually it's 2 games. Don't forget the training camp competition from the other year, since people like to bring up the David Carr thing. Herbert is overrated trash. Beat both your golden boys. But maybe you like them tall blonde boys, that's you're prerogative:muttley: