Why is Parsons comparing Dak to Hurts when he already accomplish something Dak hasnt in 8 years?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
One good thing I saw about Romo is he knocked the Eagles out the playoffs and ended the Mcnabb era. I have nothing good to say about Dak
You are taking a narrow view. This is 2023. Shouldn’t Cowboys fans be concerned about the Kansas City Chiefs? The Eagles come and go. So do the Cowboys. Let’s keep an eye on the target. Philly bested the Cowboys last season and it meant exactly nothing. If winning the division is the goal, well, great. If winning the Super Bowl is the goal then it will be some team other than Philly the Cowboys have to beat. If the goal is be better than the Eagles that is pathetic. Philly has not won a Super Bowl in well over five years.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.

Eli Manning has done something that Aaron Rodgers hasn't done. He won 2 Superbowls. So according to your logic, Aaron Rodgers should NEVER be in the same conversation as Eli Manning, correct???

Oh wait..... Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher has done something that Dan Marino and Jim Kelly has NEVER done..... Foles and Dilpher won a Superbowl.

Again, according to your logic, we better not ever hear anyone compare Kelly and Marino to Foles and Dilpher right???

GINeric

Reaction score
one guy has been to the big dance, while the other has been to the bowling alley. shrugs

Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher won the big dance. Marino and Kelly hasn't.

So I guess they're much better quarterbacks than Marino and Kelly have ever been.

GINeric

Reaction score
So, why are you mad? It's obvious you aren't a fan if you constantly wish that Dak fails....everyone see through your act, except those that keep feeding you likes.

We have seen that troll's act from ten miles away, seasons ago. The coward BARELY posts after our wins, but post all day after we lose. The kid has an extremely low football IQ, but it's fun to kick him around all season.

He's used to it. You can tell he's been bullied all his life and being a troll on our board, makes him feel empowered.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher won the big dance. Marino and Kelly hasn't.

So I guess they're much better quarterbacks than Marino and Kelly have ever been.
Yup....those, so called fans, with Dak blinders are comical. They have no idea what it takes for a TEAM to succeed.....in anything, not only football.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Eli Manning has done something that Aaron Rodgers hasn't done. He won 2 Superbowls. So according to your logic, Aaron Rodgers should NEVER be in the same conversation as Eli Manning, correct???

Oh wait..... Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher has done something that Dan Marino and Jim Kelly has NEVER done..... Foles and Dilpher won a Superbowl.

Again, according to your logic, we better not ever hear anyone compare Kelly and Marino to Foles and Dilpher right???
Eli tripped and stumbled his way to one of those SB's wins so No he is not in Aaron Rodgers category. Eli was a goofball who missed the playoffs 4 straight seasons while being a starter in every game and should be no where near the HOF

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

Until Dak reaches the NFCG, his career will be a failure and that would make him eligible for the HOS............Hall of Shame.

GINeric

Reaction score
Until Dak reaches the NFCG, his career will be a failure and that would make him eligible for the HOS............Hall of Shame.

You conveniently ducked answering the questions I've listed because it would destroy your own agenda. I've seen this before.

Oh... and share with us ONE 4th round quarterback IN NFL HISTORY who has been called Hall of Shame for not being able to make it to a championship game....

I'll wait.....

But until you find that, if a 4th round quarterback is considered "Hall of Shame" what does that say about the MANY 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round quarterbacks who came along and failed to reach a championship game???

If a 4th rounder is "Hall of Shame", what are they?

Praxit

Reaction score
.....Hurts rebound Vs Mia? Doubt it. Might play little better.

Miami is going to take their lunch.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
Because he understands the difference between a comparison and an equivalence.

GINeric

Reaction score
Eli tripped and stumbled his way to one of those SB's wins so No he is not in Aaron Rodgers category. Eli was a goofball who missed the playoffs 4 straight seasons while being a starter in every game and should be no where near the HOF

But these folks are using a superbowl appearance as a guideline to their overall point.... but when I bring up these other situations, they run, hide and duck from answering the questions according to the guidelines THEY set.

And yes, I agree with your point.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You didn't address the championship disparity. Your logic makes Eli better; due to him doubling up Rodgers in championships.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yup....those, so called fans, with Dak blinders are comical. They have no idea what it takes for a TEAM to succeed.....in anything, not only football.
Didn't Dak take down San Diego who gave a loss to Kansas City? As if there is nothing to that current fact. :thumbup:

GINeric

Reaction score
You conveniently ducked answering the questions I've listed because it would destroy your own agenda. I've seen this before.

Oh... and share with us ONE 4th round quarterback IN NFL HISTORY who has been called Hall of Shame for not being able to make it to a championship game....

I'll wait.....

But until you find that, if a 4th round quarterback is considered "Hall of Shame" what does that say about the MANY 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round quarterbacks who came along and failed to reach a championship game???

If a 4th rounder is "Hall of Shame", what are they?

I don't normally respond to my own posts.....

But do you see why I call some people here cowards??? They make crazy statements, but are unable to back up what they say with REAL FACTS, numbers, links, etc.

People create a negative narrative based on what Dak hasn't accomplished yet as a starting NFL quarterback. Fair enough.... but when I show OTHER quarterbacks with the same identical lack of success WITHIN THE SAME TIME FRAME, and THEY were drafted in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds.....

They get all kinds of excuses and goal posts moved.

But someone here said something along the lines of Dak being in the "Hall of Shame" for failing to reach the Championship game. Then when I asked them, what other 4th round drafted quarterbacks in history have ever been considered in the "Hall of Shame"??

Their answer? (crickets)

I then asked, if a 4th round drafted quarterback is considered "Hall of Shame".... then where does that place the many 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round drafted quarterbacks who he has failed to do the same in the same exact time frame??? What "Hall" are they placed in???

Their answer? (crickets)

And for the record, can people please stop lying and saying Dak hasn't done this or that in 8 and 9 years???

Dak only play 6, 6 and a half seasons because he missed the majority of pretty much a whole season and a few games after that due to injuries. These lil low football IQ liars like to incredibly exaggerate on alarming levels.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are so ashamed, why even watch. Come back when Dak is gone and spare yourself.
In my opinion, some, so called fans, should be in the HOS for all the BS that comes out of them. Can't even enjoy a game, live and breathe it like it really makes a difference in your life. If it does, it's pretty pathetic.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If you are so ashamed, why even watch. Come back when Dak is gone and spare yourself.
In my opinion, some, so called fans, should be in the HOS for all the BS that comes out of them. Can't even enjoy a game, live and breathe it like it really makes a difference in your life. If it does, it's pretty pathetic.
Naw, they hang around for the Sunday menu thread...