Why is Parsons comparing Dak to Hurts when he already accomplish something Dak hasnt in 8 years?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Hurts has had a bad season it's not one bad game bruh
Hurts is not “elite”. He has a long way to go to be considered elite and it may never happen. Philly made the decision to pay him. They have to live with that. Before his contract is played out he will not be in the top half of the league in quarterback salaries. If the Eagles do not win a Super Bowl with him it was not money well spent. This is not an unfamiliar scenario for many NFL teams.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
How come all of your posts have something to do with the Eagles. It’s almost like you are an Eagles fan pretending to be a Cowboy fan on a Cowboy board, but no one is that obsessed or desperate.

Have you seen how horrible Hurts has been This year? thank god he isn’t our QB

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its silly to compare these 2. Hurts has only had one good season.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
USC QB Caleb Williams is demanding partial ownership from the NFL team that picks him in the 2024 Draft.
Williams's representatives have been making it known that Caleb is entitled to an ownership stake in the team that selects him in 2024.
Via ProFootballTalk
I hope he enjoys stocking shelves somewhere. :lmao:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
With a backup QB...lol.
Exactly...... It's the team and culture. Personally I don't think Hurts is in the top QB conversation like a Mahomes. Not saying he is terrible but his legs is what keeps him in the top 10.

All that said last season he improved as a passer but he still has questionable throws and decisions

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
Because Micah Parsons DOESN'T THINK like Dak Haters... neither do 95% of the NFL players :laugh: :flagwave:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
And he accomplished more in that season than Dak has in 7 seasons.
They both have the same goal. Win a Super Bowl. Neither has, but not for lack of effort. The only difference now is how much? In Hurts’ case it’s a known. In Dak’s case, yet to be determined. Why Cowboys fans delight in Hurts’ struggles is beyond me. If Dak outperforms him, which he is, guess what? He is going to get paid more than Jalen Hurts. I don’t understand how this is a good thing. But, let’s all continue to hope Hurts continues to struggle so Jerry can feel justified extending Dak at $60 million per. That is NFL reality. And, thus, the Dallas Cowboys’ reality.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
How come all of your posts have something to do with the Eagles. It’s almost like you are an Eagles fan pretending to be a Cowboy fan on a Cowboy board, but no one is that obsessed or desperate.

Have you seen how horrible Hurts has been This year? thank god he isn’t our QB
He still found a way to move the chains and get in the endzone which is the goal for anyone playing that position

Rock423

Reaction score
If you dont make the playoffs the season is a failure even if u dont have a losing record. And he missed the playoffs twice when starting every game......2017 and 2019. And it was going to be 2020 but he got hurt
Do Romo, Hutchinson, Carter, Testeverde, Cassell, how many others have came through with similar results?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Do Romo, Hutchinson, Carter, Testeverde, Cassell, how many others have came through with similar results?
One good thing I saw about Romo is he knocked the Eagles out the playoffs and ended the Mcnabb era. I have nothing good to say about Dak