Why is Parsons comparing Dak to Hurts when he already accomplish something Dak hasnt in 8 years?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Steady goalposts moving I see. Nothing will ever be good enough. The man has NEVER had a losing record for this team. But hey what do I know?
If you dont make the playoffs the season is a failure even if u dont have a losing record. And he missed the playoffs twice when starting every game......2017 and 2019. And it was going to be 2020 but he got hurt

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak :muttley: 8 seasons 2 playoff wins and they still got folks supporting him?
Now that's funny.................:muttley:..........Micah the Lion who turns into a kitty-cat vs the Niners and Eagles.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sports media is clearly not where Micah excels. It’s sad to see a great player acting like a 13 year old girl defending her friends on social media.
Every time Micah talks the FO holds its breath. Never can tell when Micah will say something commensurate with his IQ.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The things you said warrant a permanent ban. I kept it football. You went places mature adults would never go.

If you say you’re sorry I’ll move on. If you keep yapping then I’ll be left with no choice.
You got what you asked for. You're the one who contacted me to instigate. I didn't look for you, but I won't back down from you either. Act like an adult, and you will get treated like one.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
Are you concussed? It's not one player vs any team. Also, Hurts fumbled in the Super Bowl and they lost by 3, that's a high level choke job.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak is trashed by the media because he is inconsistent and comes up small against good teams on top of not being able to get to NFCG. So Hurts is still 5-1 and had a bad game and will likely rebound next week. While Dak will probably come out and play bad again vs the Rams because that's just what Dak does.
I don't know what you're trying to get at this is a team game,

Jalen hurts was given a loaded team for a run and still failed in the Super bowl. all the while Prescott had a bunch of his weapons taken away from 2021-2022... TEAM Game GM for the eagles gave JH a loaded team had soft playoff schedule and still lost..

There there's your easy very obvious answer Prescott every bit as good as Hurts All the while Prescott had a bunch of his weapons taken away and some major injuries slowed him down.. MP sticking up for our quarterback and his quarterback somehow bugs some of your hater troll fans/??!!!! the circus page is in another area not here.. Terrible fan!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
The haters just can't take a great Cowboys player taking up for his QB. Give it a rest, with that double agent jazz, phony fans! We're onto you!
I remember even TO's quote; He's my quarterback! When the Cowboys started out, that meant pride.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I must have missed Hurts winning a SB Ring. Dak AND Hurts have done zilch. Yes, its early for Hurts, but Elway didn't win a ring until he was long in the tooth. Did that make him any less of a QB? All Dallas has to do is win a SB with Dak and he will be a hero here. Just takes 1 time. Same with Hurts. No one will care how long it took Dak/Dallas. We just never know. I say, stay the course.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao dak. I hope he doesn't lose again the bandwagon dak fans will fall off again. This week watching them pump him back up and jump back on his wagon is funny as crap.

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
Trash post

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lmao dak. I hope he doesn't lose again the bandwagon dak fans will fall off again. This week watching them pump him back up and jump back on his wagon is funny as crap.
They want so desperately to be right about him they cling to even this middling performance, against a terrible pass defense, as evidence of Dak being the guy that can take us to a SB

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They want so desperately to be right about him they cling to even this middling performance, against a terrible pass defense, as evidence of Dak being the guy that can take us to a SB
We beat at best a wild card team by 3 measly points and Dak is great again.
Yes, there desperate and YES it shows!!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
speaking for myself, I never wavered. But have said if we lose again that maybe we should spark the team with Lance, at least take a peek.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yeah I like how the OP says HE'S 5-1 as if he's the reason for it and as if he isn't 2nd in the league in interceptions lol.

If Dak was 2nd in the NFL in INTs and yet the Cowboys had a 5-1 record, some of the same ones crediting Hurts would be saying that the defense was bailed out Dak. Or that the Cowboys were winning despite him.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
If the same amount of people vote and they all of a sudden change their tune after 1 game then they're jokes.

That's why I'm glad we can see their names.

I don't care about swaying the Jones. That does nothing for me. You know what does do something for me though? Being able to say "told ya so".
The stats didn’t vote last week if you look… this week they did. Interesting how that works for them.