Why is Tavon Austin an after thought?

Verdict

Reaction score
Why can't Dallas use his talents? Crazy.

Why?

He is an afterthought because no one is thinking about him. At least that’s my working theory. I will get back to you later with more thoughts on this subject. I’m all about deep thinking.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why can't Dallas use his talents? Crazy.

Why?

He has been rumored to be a bad locker room guy. Just this week you may have seen the reports that he was telling other special teams players to go easy and not give it everything to “protect themselves”

it was in JJT’s segment

could be total BS but let’s face it, the guy is a marginal performer who was way overpaid. If there’s a bit of him not going balls out all the time, I’ve got I use for him

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
z8xGZE.gif
I called it good and excepted my defeat almost 20 posts ago.

Verdict

Reaction score
Next thing you know Tavon will be working out with Dez and Dak and Mahommes!

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I really didn't know until this thread that Tavon was a bad locker room guy. If that is indeed the case then, cut the cord and don't look back. Don't offer enough to be worth any trouble.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
seems to always be dealing with injury for 1. Hard to keep a guy involved on and off through out the season when they are missing time

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can't be a bad player with that vision and speed. Maybe not used correctly.
Of course you can. There are tons of guys with great physical skills who can't translate them into being good football players. He's one of them.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had 800-900 yds in 2015. not bad for a gaget guy.
He wasn't good. 9.1 yards per reception is bad. Football Outsiders has him as the very worst receiver in the league that season. He was a good running back for a receiver that year, I'll give you that. If you watched the games, you'd know that they forced the ball to him on all sorts of outside behind-the-line plays and those mostly went nowhere.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
He wasn't good. 9.1 yards per reception is bad. Football Outsiders has him as the very worst receiver in the league that season. He was a good running back for a receiver that year, I'll give you that. If you watched the games, you'd know that they forced the ball to him on all sorts of outside behind-the-line plays and those mostly went nowhere.
I really don't know any other way to say "I WAS WRONG" .:hammer: