Why is the NFL not coming down hard on Philly for last night’s debacle?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
A ******* security guard inserted himself into the game last night and Olsen treated him like some hero. The guy should BE FIRED. Point blank. I don’t like San Francisco but they were clearly the victims last night. If that was us, Roger Goodell would have came down hard on our team!! What I witnessed last night was despicable and something needs to be done. **** you Philly. Excuse my language but I won’t apologize!!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
A ******* security guard inserted himself into the game last night and Olsen treated him like some hero. The guy should BE FIRED. Point blank. I don’t like San Francisco but they were clearly the victims last night. If that was us, Roger Goodell would have came down hard on our team!! What I witnessed last night was despicable and something needs to be done. **** you Philly. Excuse my language but I won’t apologize!!
Why don’t you like San Francisco?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Everything happened right in front of the guy… It’s not like he ran out on the field. From what I saw he was actually trying to break up the fight… But I don’t think I saw all of it.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Victims? Over shouting and finger pointing in the heat of the moment? :lmao:

Slap some fines, maybe a Greenlaw small suspension, and move on.
Wanting to get a non player fired over something like that is pretty bad. I actually don’t think that the 49er should’ve been kicked out of game either… There were no punches thrown, and everything just kinda unfolded quickly in that spot by the Eagles side line.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Wanting to get a non player fired over something like that is pretty bad. I actually don’t think that the 49er should’ve been kicked out of game either… There were no punches thrown, and everything just kinda unfolded quickly in that spot by the Eagles side line.
Agreed. It took up enough time with New York weighing in. Just line back up and play.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Much to do about nothing...

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I do think green laws actions Didn’t merit disqualification. He didn’t throw a punch. He pointed in the guys face.

I also don’t think the security guy should be making contact with players from the other team.

But again, it wasn’t some big deal.

lkelly

Reaction score
Honestly we’re all just lucky that nobody was killed. I heard that Greenlaw can disembowel a man with one finger, and Dom appears to have a lot of bowels. I suggest they padlock the stadium and cover the whole site with concrete like Chernobyl.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I think the league will do something but first they will make some kind of rule about who should be that close to the field.

It is just too many people who aren’t coaches, players, and trainers that are around the 50.