Why isn't there any talk about Marc Colombo?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Dallas;1658278 said:
The guy shaves his head like me

HE IS SEXY !! Trust a brother...mmmk? MmmmK !!

For real tho. Marc has been doing a very solid job since we signed him. I am glad he is sticking w/ this club. He has been a good tackle for us.
One of the few good O-line acquisitions from the Parcells era

Reaction score
dogunwo;1658626 said:

They also have our Lousaka Polite and another FB that played with us a few years Jason Mckie too...

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Lineman rarely get praise. Its a thankless job essentially. No news unless the lineman is playing badly. Thats how I like it. No news is better than bad news in this situation.

Smith22

Reaction score
dogunwo;1658626 said:

He also stuck with Gurode through his ups and downs. That move seems to be paying off.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
That gif animation(whacking Hall) of Marc letting his actions speak for himself would go perfect.... right about here \/

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Wood;1658252 said:
speaking of colombo. Here is his picture during pregame warmup for Giants game. He totally looks like an ex-con.

http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d99/tripod691/colombo.jpg

Well. He oughta fit right in. :D

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1658483 said:
"What do epicted mean"

:D

I have no idea. I'm calling friend's birthday slack on that one. Drunk posts = bad news.

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1658545 said:
The only thing that i consider sexy about football is the cheerleaders. Football players and sexy just doesn't do it for me.

Our line is outstanding, especially when we have Witten who can split the middle, two capable backs and a quarterback that can pick you apart.

When a defense can't stop any aspect of the game, it forces them to start guessing...

IMO, this line is as good as it gets in today's NFL

sago1

Reaction score
Our OL will be really tested against the Bears Sunday night. If they can do a good job protecting Romo /open running lanes for JJ/MBIII, it will be a real interesting/good game. Hope Romo gets off to a quick start & continues his usual great in the 2nd half.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Zman5;1658159 said:
Did I miss it? This is the first time he is playing against the team that gave up on him. I would think he would be pumped up to prove them wrong. Hopefully he has a monster game against them.

I guess I see this as simular to when Dallas had Jimmy Smith, it is not really giving up on a guy just that injuries forced the teams hand to make a move. If the team did not believe in the player they would not have drafted him to start with

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hostile;1658192 said:
He's an Offensive Lineman, therefore he is not sexy.

Unless hes standing next to McQuistan. :eek:

He really impressed me the way he handled Strahan week 1. Strahan owned him last year and was constantly in Dallas' backfield. This year was a different story, I cant remember hearing Strahan's name being called once during the game. How long has it been since we could say that after playing the Giants?