Why not grab Jimmy Garapollo?

tcain2004

Reaction score
Lol. Ok then. Broken bones now may people injury prone. I guess theismann was injury prone

strained right shoulder and calf last season, both are soft tissue injuries. the ankle the year before was a freak accident. When your injuries become your excuse for poor play you are injury prone.

phildadon86

Reaction score
strained right shoulder and calf last season, both are soft tissue injuries. the ankle the year before was a freak accident. When your injuries become your excuse for poor play you are injury prone.
How about when your posts become ridiculous. His calf was due to his ankle, and his shoulder was because of overuse and probably also his ankle.
Oh. And Dak never used his injury as an excuse. He said himself he played poorly and his injury wasn’t an excuse. So. There goes your argument

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because you do not pay a QB that much money to ride the bench

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I get it is the offseason and fans are board but I think the board can do better then fantasizing about Baker and Jimmy G.

I think the Cowboys have a roster that can win a Super Bowl. The defense will legitimately be top 5 this season. The question I have is what starting quarterback on another NFL team would make us the Super Bowl favorites. I think Herbert, Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen, and Watson (without the law suits) would make us Super Bowl favorites.