Why not grab Jimmy Garapollo?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Aside from mass murderers and Eagles fans, no one does.

Again, what are you doing to your horse?????
Should I report you to the Animal Defence Fund?
Are you destitute or do you have access to an attorney?
What was your upbringing, a loving home?

phildadon86

Reaction score
top 15 at best he cant stay healthy despite being built like a linebacker and being the most precious protected position. I like him just fine but not for 40 mil
Cant stay healthy? He broke his ankle in half on a random tackle that would have broken anyone's ankle the same way....

conner01

Reaction score
but he just about did. lance is going into year what 2 so if he has a good year he's gonna start crying for a contract like all these new diva quarterbacks. 24 mil is a steal for a non rookie starter
He didn’t
The team did
That’s why they want to move on from him
The reason he’s somewhat cheap is it’s the last year of an old contract. A contract that was a record at the time he signed it. A one year old contract and a 5 year old contract can’t really be compared. And the new contract he gets will be very expensive

conner01

Reaction score
Lets be real, ... if Dak struggles, ..then the entire organization is gonna rally around him to resolve his struggling issues.
They will not trade for a Grapp, so Dak can be looking over his shoulder in fear of being benched.
In the eyes of the Cowboys, .. Dak is our Russell Wilson, ...he's our

He's not Carlson Wentz,.. Jalen Hurts ... Sam Donald,.. Daniel Jones ..Grap ..Big Ben ..Tannehill,..Tua Tagovalloa..
Hes' a clear cut leader and cornerstone set franchise QB of this team. Its' never gonna be a question to turn or look or another direction suggestion otherwise.
No team who has a viable starting QB is gonna have a backup that’s really gonna push him because no team is gonna pay 24 million for a backup

basel90

Reaction score
Lets be real, ... if Dak struggles, ..then the entire organization is gonna rally around him to resolve his struggling issues.
They will not trade for a Grapp, so Dak can be looking over his shoulder in fear of being benched.
In the eyes of the Cowboys, .. Dak is our Russell Wilson, ...he's our

He's not Carlson Wentz,.. Jalen Hurts ... Sam Donald,.. Daniel Jones ..Grap ..Big Ben ..Tannehill,..Tua Tagovalloa..
Hes' a clear cut leader and cornerstone set franchise QB of this team. Its' never gonna be a question to turn or look or another direction suggestion otherwise.
`Yes you are right , this is how the Organization looks at Dak and is all invested in him .
The problem is he has not lived up to the billing and has shown he is not ascending but rather descending . There is an argument that he got a 2 year excuse when he got hurt , but how the excuses are becoming redundant.
If he struggles next season , there will be grumblings but Jerry will blame it on MM and the lack of running game etc. Dak will be here for at least 3-5 years.

I need 6

Reaction score
dude avg'd 150 yards passing zero tds and a pick in each of their wins this post season. and that's w/ kittle and deebo lol. there's a reason they traded 3 first round picks for a project
Thank you. These posts are getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

quickccc

Reaction score
`

Yes you are right , this is how the Organization looks at Dak and is all invested in him .
The problem is he has not lived up to the billing and has shown he is not ascending but rather descending . There is an argument that he got a 2 year excuse when he got hurt , but how the excuses are becoming redundant.
If he struggles next season , there will be grumblings but Jerry will blame it on MM and the lack of running game etc. Dak will be here for at least 3-5 years.

- The Jones very likely do not see Dak as an descending, declining player, more so that it was too much around him that declined more so, ala coaches, OL, injuries to WRs,
and players that they obviously felt did not step it up around Dak as expected.

- They may see it as there’s been too many signs and indications that he can elevate us to the higher heights and potential with that much more support cast
from coaches and players standpoint, as well as upper management’s cap plans and structures, overall team direction.

- If I’m seeing that Dak is giving us a No.1 ranked in total yards gained, and it’s more just one year, that’s signs and indications that
there’s more potential and higher level can be reached even more, that’s not a sign of an descending player,..

- If I’m Jerry, I too, also would to look to blame the coaching staff, supporting player cast, and work according to what the pluses and minus of my franchise QB.
I’d have to know and be satisfied that I (we) did everything in our powers, from all angles and directions to best support and augment the ability of our QB.
With leaving no excuses left on the table.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
name your 6. I got Brady Rodgers Herbert burrow mahomes Allen Stafford Wilson Jackson In no order and there's a few more who are potentially better but could definitely challenge

Mahomes, Rogers, Brady, Allen.

To me those are guys I can confidently say are better than Dak. Then there are these guys I would probably take over Dak if I was starting a team now because of their youth and talent.

Hebert, Burrows

This list I see them all on the same level as Dak and it would depend on what type of team I had on who I would take:

Stafford, Wilson, Watson, Jackson, Murray

basel90

Reaction score
Mahomes, Rogers, Brady, Allen.

To me those are guys I can confidently say are better than Dak. Then there are these guys I would probably take over Dak if I was starting a team now because of their youth and talent.

Hebert, Burrows

This list I see them all on the same level as Dak and it would depend on what type of team I had on who I would take:

Stafford, Wilson, Watson, Jackson, Murray
No coach would take Dak over your other list : Stafford, Wilson, Watson, Jackson, Murray

RonWashington

Reaction score
I wish the Cowboy defense could have “ grabbed “ Jimmy ….G needs to stay in Santa Clara not an upgrade at all in Dallas

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jimmy G is a starter not a back-up! That said, he wouldn't be a starter without the 49ers great HC in Shanahan.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Mahomes, Rogers, Brady, Allen. To me those are guys I can confidently say are better than Dak. Then there are these guys I would probably take over Dak if I was starting a team now because of their youth and talent. Hebert, Burrows This list I see them all on the same level as Dak and it would depend on what type of team I had on who I would take: Stafford, Wilson, Watson, Jackson, Murray
Mahomes would be squat without Reid~

Allen had ONE good season in his 4 year tenure~

Wodgers? 15 plus years, one Superbowl~

Hebert & Burrows? Lucky season~

Stafford has great HC in McVay who also took Goff to the Superbowl~

Wilson? Stick a fork in him, he's done~

Brady? Does it all by himself. The GOAT!

I'll stick w/Dak who has to deal with a GM whose also the HC!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Mahomes would be squat without Reid~

Allen had ONE good season in his 4 year tenure~

Wodgers? 15 plus years, one Superbowl~

Hebert & Burrows? Lucky season~

Stafford has great HC in McVay who also took Goff to the Superbowl~

Wilson? Stick a fork in him, he's done~

Brady? Does it all by himself. The GOAT!

I'll stick w/Dak who has to deal with a GM whose also the HC!

Ill stand by my list. The fact that many of those great QB's have only one one SB simply attests to the fact that its teams that win SB's and not QB's.