Why not tank in 24

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Why not cut dak?
Why not start lance?
Why not trade Ceedee for a first and a second?
Why not trade Micah for a first and third in 25 and first in 26?
What could we do with all those picks and all that freed up cap space.
None of these guys have proved they can win in playoffs, so why continue to pay them?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Why not cut dak?
Why not start lance?
None of these guys have proved they can win in playoffs, so why continue to pay them?
Jerry has proved the same thing. You can replace everybody, but Jerry will still be here. May as well keep guys that actually give the team a chance to win. 22 all pros could not overcome Jerry Jones.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why not cut dak?
Why not start lance?
Our fans have grown so used to losing and being embarrassed in the playoffs they simply are happy just to beat dog teams and make the playoffs and go one and done.
Sure, pay these overrated losers a zillion $$$$ while GB is up 48-16 with 6 min to go in the game.
Yes, this is what 30 years of Jerry's Circus has produced.
Sad real Sad................Unfortunately, REALITY and TRUTH are not for the masses.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Why not cut dak?
Why not start lance?
Jerry will not do that because it would negatively affect PSL renewals and merchandise sales, and that is what is most important, never forget that:thumbup:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdef98801-c190-42c0-8f9a-45226cc8b71b_400x300.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why not cut dak?
WlEh5cs.png
I cut Romo for Prescott. He is my franchise quarterback. You think I will waive him before his contract runs out? For Lance? he HA!

Why not start lance?
WlEh5cs.png
I agreed to Prescott's contract three years ago. It made him the highest paid player in NFL history. You think I am not going to get my full money's worth? he HA!

WlEh5cs.png
I got myself another Irvin. You think I will get rid of him now that I got him? he HA!

WlEh5cs.png
Not only did I get myself a top linebacker. I have a publicity machine. He is a two-fer! You think I will pass up a once-in-a-lifetime bargain like that? he HA!

WlEh5cs.png
Who's 'we'? I am the GM of this team and I will do as I please. he HA!

WlEh5cs.png
I want my money's worth. And I will get my money's worth if I am extra stubborn? More stubborn that I have ever been. I am ALL-in. he HA!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why not cut dak?
Why not start lance?
LOL!! The Sky is Falling! Only real losers, lose on purpose. Many players and coaches would be replaced....how many of you would lose on purpose and risk your livelihood, in real life?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Start Lance in a run and shoot.
Let Dak seek a trade.
Sign CeeDee
Trade Parsons
Replace offensive staff

2025 Draft the best QB not named Sanders
Let the OL jell.
Enjoy Jerry finally taking the biggest step in 25 years.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
This is a very pivotal year for Owner/GM Jerry Jones's reputation. Already facing a very skeptical fan base this could be make or break for what credibility he has remaining. There is always a chance that the Cowboys could have a "lightning in a bottle" type season and have a nice playoff run. They do have first line talent. Depth is a challenge but they have hope. Jones would be hailed as a genius (undeserving IMO) if things work out. Unlikely but possible

However, if they do not he will be roasted for his off season inactivity. He will be roasted for all the drama over contracts for both players and coaches. He will be roasted for continuing the long three decade run of the team accomplishing next to nothing in the playoffs. The lack luster offseason, the contract drama and one more bummer playoff season will increase the number of fans calling for change. Probably greatly increase in vocal numbers and total numbers....

Flamma

Reaction score
Why not cut dak?
Why not start lance?
All that is unnecessary. Here's how you do it without losing any players, and still have a snowball's chance in hell to do something this season. Like the rest of the seasons.

Do nothing this year. Play it out like normal. Let Dak go to icy Pittsburgh when it's over. Start Lance in 2025. There you have it. Dallas goes 3-14 and we get a top pick in 2026.