Why not trade Dak?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
People! Do you not remember how painful the QB hunt was after Troy retired? Not even having a chance for the playoffs for several seasons we’re horrible times as a Cowboys fan. If you are in a hurry to get rid of Dak, you are just inviting the bad times to return.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People! Do you not remember how painful the QB hunt was after Troy retired? Not even having a chance for the playoffs for several seasons we’re horrible times as a Cowboys fan. If you are in a hurry to get rid of Dak, you are just inviting the bad times to return.
Those were the cap hell years that we had to dig out of. Some of you guys act like it's either Dak or Drew Henson and there's no in between, or that we couldn't possibly find better than Dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Those were the cap hell years that we had to dig out of. Some of you guys act like it's either Dak or Drew Henson and there's no in between, or that we couldn't possibly find better than Dak.
It's highly unlikely. You are gambling with the odds way against you.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We have one WR, no RB1, and more questions than answers on our OL. Our LB crew? Diggs coming off his injury...Is Bland the real deal? Have we fixed our run D? One of our draft picks is in Rd2.....this team is a total mess on both sides of the ball and if I am Dak I want out before my next contract is up
That is why the stage is being set.