Why should Garrett not get fired?

Number1

Reaction score
A lot of us want Garrett gone, a few of you don't. Those of you that still support Garrett, why? Serious question, what do you see that we don't?

there's pros and cons

btw, the season ain't over and losing at NE in the rain by 4 vs one of the best stat defenses ever is hardly the last straw

this game wasn't decided by coaching decisions, it was weird calls and bad tackling (again), and an INT

on O, this WR corp needs a true X ... it is warping play calling at the LOS ... team's have to fear your slant for a timing system to be efficient, including the ground game

DenCWBY

Reaction score
There is a small chance this team could go on a run. Firing Garrett now is giving up on the season so I don't see the point.

After the season, Garrett needs to go. JJ is totally on board with that. You don't even have to be a mind reader. Its completely telegraphed. IMO, the only thing that saves Garrett is a NFC championship game and maybe the bar is higher than that.
I wish I shared your confidence in JG getting fired. I don't trust the owners ego, drinking and dementia. We beat Buff and every game/season before that is forgotten and we're a "potential SB" team again.

waldoputty

Reaction score
nE3Bn58.png

garrett eats what jerry picks

Bigdog

Reaction score
  1. He was correct with kicking the FG down the stretch. Dallas received the ball back with plenty of clock, The tripping call was a back-breaker.
  2. He has kept the GOAT around despite fans (Heath)
  3. He has a positive outlook.
  4. It was cool watching him throw the ball around with Staubach when he was a kid.
  5. His wife's name is Brill
  6. He graduated from Princeton
  7. He has red-hair.
  8. The high fives
  9. Claps off-beat, which I also love doing
  10. He helps the economy by driving up the sale of alcohol and Xanax
That's all I got.
I had to give you because #10 made me spit out my drink.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it.
he shoulda been fired for the atlanta game.
he wasn't.
shoulda been fired after the loss to seattle.
he wasn't.
and after the jets loss this season.
he wasnt.
so why will it be different.
and....in all honesty....I dont trust him with the next hire.
just beat buffalo.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Garrett always fields a competitive team. Boys fans are so ungrateful.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett is such a genius , a complete masterful offensive genius .

The players don't quit on him ; forget about the players wanting to better their stats for their own legacy , for their salary, for the bonus on their contract.

Players only play for Garrett ; The master motivational head coach .

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wander if Jerry really HATES losing? Do you think he really really really hates it ? Does it motivate him to change himself so that he will win?
Or does he enjoy winning if it happens, but really he just likes a good show..
He obviously doesn’t hate losing as much as he hates not getting enough of the spotlight and his almighty “credit”. There are 30 owners in this league who decided to hire qualified football people to run their football operations in order to win a championship. The owners here and in Cincy do it “their way” and the results speak for themselves.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The fans aren’t the ones to ask. Ask Jerry and Stephen the Dynamic Duo ownership who insist on hiring Puppets and crappy coaching staff.

As fans we are left with attempting to make sense of it all dealing with the reality of the handicaps and hardships it places on our franchise and football team.

I’m not sure how bad this Dynamic Duo Dummy’s want to win?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He obviously doesn’t hate losing as much as he hates not getting enough of the spotlight and his almighty “credit”. There are 30 owners in this league who decided to hire qualified football people to run their football operations in order to win a championship. The owners here and in Cincy do it “their way” and the results speak for themselves.
Preach it Bobby!!!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A lot of us want Garrett gone, a few of you don't. Those of you that still support Garrett, why? Serious question, what do you see that we don't?

I like Garrett but it's time to promote him to front office or move on. But none of that matters untill we get a GM instead of being run by the board (Jerry, Stephen, mcclay). Too many chiefs contribute to a lack of direction. One area the HC needs more control is over all of the coaches. Can Garrett fire quin? If he can and hasn't that's an issue. We know Garrett isn't an x and o genius so he's in the wrong position. Should be assistant gm or consultant like tom coughlin in Jax. Gotta have a HC who can and will make changes in order to win.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that he didn’t get an extension speaks volumes...Jerry will do the right thing after this season...it’s time. Tonight was too eye opening. Does he even talk to the team during the game?
He very rarely talks to the team during the game. Only when players are coming off the field does he talk to the players, usually in the way of punching them or pushing them. It is actually impressive when you think about it, because he is clapping the entire time he is doing all this. It really is amazing. He is also a great innovator in that he is the only coach in the league that smiles when his team is losing.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
  1. He was correct with kicking the FG down the stretch. Dallas received the ball back with plenty of clock, The tripping call was a back-breaker.
  2. He has kept the GOAT around despite fans (Heath)
  3. He has a positive outlook.
  4. It was cool watching him throw the ball around with Staubach when he was a kid.
  5. His wife's name is Brill
  6. He graduated from Princeton
  7. He has red-hair.
  8. The high fives
  9. Claps off-beat, which I also love doing
  10. He helps the economy by driving up the sale of alcohol and Xanax
That's all I got.
I don't agree on the fg.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
there's pros and cons

btw, the season ain't over and losing at NE in the rain by 4 vs one of the best stat defenses ever is hardly the last straw

this game wasn't decided by coaching decisions, it was weird calls and bad tackling (again), and an INT

on O, this WR corp needs a true X ... it is warping play calling at the LOS ... team's have to fear your slant for a timing system to be efficient, including the ground game
There's a lot of wrong in this post.