Why So Much Negativity?

Blackrain

Reaction score
This is where I’m coming from: Jackie Smith drop, ****** Dwight Clark’s catch even Kesus himself couldn’t have made, Patrick Crayton’s quit route and Dez’ drop. We need a SB win to help get me over those heartbreaks.

I can feel your pain and would like to add we are going to need TDs in the Red Zone against playoff teams to get that SB win .

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes brother I have seen it . Its like they spend their whole life fighting a worthless battle with people whose opinion they will never change . So much easier to just not respond
Or just admit you might need to look into the mirror. Does this Sound familiar: "How about our QB?? He used to be a finisher but now since he got Paid and Injured he seems to refuse to use his legs to move the chains anymore when we are struggling"

That might be one of yours above, BTW Dak had a severe leg injury dude or does that not fit your narrative? . I don't want to see him take off as much as he used to. Bu of course I dont want him hurt either...

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:

I'm good

blueblood70

Reaction score
IDK, cause it seems some cant or wont enjoy the ride with out negativity. Even when pointed out of things to be thankful for negatoids come out of the wood work to make it their mission to let you know you should be negative like them, so thought it was time to spread some cheer (if possible)

Merry Christmas
100%

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
People can complain all they want, nothing any of us can do about it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another poster telling others how they should feel about the team. :rolleyes:
Let people feel the way they want to feel.
They'll make the adjustment if we go all the way. You'll make the adjustment if our season ends in futility.
That's the way it always goes.
He didn't tell anyone how to feel, the negative ones wouldn't listen anyway or post something like you just did. He made an observation and told you how he feels.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:
Great post! Salud!

Blackrain

Reaction score
The way things are going gives them an excellent chance to win this year. They have as good a chance as anybody.

At this point, we have an opportunity . When we go to Lambeau Sack Rodgers twice pick him off and force a fumble in route to a 24-21 victory with Dak rushing for 30 yrds and 3 1st downs along with passing for 2 TDs then we have an excellent chance .

Blackrain

Reaction score
Or just admit you might need to look into the mirror. Does this Sound familiar: "How about our QB?? He used to be a finisher but now since he got Paid and Injured he seems to refuse to use his legs to move the chains anymore when we are struggling"

That might be one of yours above, BTW Dak had a severe leg injury dude or does that not fit your narrative? . I don't want to see him take off as much as he used to. Bu of course I dont want him hurt either...

Dak did have a severe leg injury but insists he is completely healthy now and what I said is true . he used to have between 20 and 30 rushing 1st downs a year at the time I wrote that I believe he had 2 and that Tom Brady had more .

I never considered Dak a running QB he always had a great sense about when to run and was able to do it safely now he just dosent even when its there . He did go back to his old ways at the end of the skins game after he threw the pick 6 and then refused to make a legitimate effort to tackle Holcomb . He ran for a first to finish the game out .

As of now Brady has 70 rushing yrds and 13 rushing 1st downs Dak has 105 and 4 Sorry but if Tom Brady at 40+ yrs old with 6 Super Bowls and absolutely nothing to prove is not afraid to use his legs to move the chains for his team why wont Dak .

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
And the homers who think Dak and JJ are greatest at what they do.
I mean how can anyone root for a players success or argue against the constant negative aura some fans bring to the table ? I mean the nerve of a fan to do such a thing!

Ban them immediately ! On another note those who are consistently negative is more than welcome on an eagles board.

they would fit right in! 10-4

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Even though the Cowboys have won three straight games it reminds me of the 2019 season when we started the season 3-0 against average teams and everyone was complaining. I think we all realized that if the Cowboys didn’t play better they weren’t going to be able to beat good teams. That 2019 team ended up 8-8. Our performances didn’t cut it against good teams. Even though we’ve been winning I don’t think our performances are going to cut it against good teams in the playoffs. Our defense has looked very good as of late but Dak and the offense has not. We all feel good about the defense but we don’t feel very good about the offense. The game has changed to the point where you can’t win in the playoffs with a struggling QB and offense. Our defense held Kansas City to only 19 points a few weeks ago but we couldn’t score enough points to win. Our good defensive play will only get us so far.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Even though the Cowboys have won three straight games it reminds me of the 2019 season when we started the season 3-0 against average teams and everyone was complaining. I think we all realized that if the Cowboys didn’t play better they weren’t going to be able to beat good teams. That 2019 team ended up 8-8. Our performances didn’t cut it against good teams. Even though we’ve been winning I don’t think our performances are going to cut it against good teams in the playoffs. Our defense has looked very good as of late but Dak and the offense has not. We all feel good about the defense but we don’t feel very good about the offense. The game has changed to the point where you can’t win in the playoffs with a struggling QB and offense. Our defense held Kansas City to only 19 points a few weeks ago but we couldn’t score enough points to win. Our good defensive play will only get us so far.
All True Great Post
And if I can add that as great as our defense is playing when we face Elite starting QBs in the playoffs we may have to adjust our expectations a bit as they will probably make better decisions than the 2nd and 3rd stringers we have been facing.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak did have a severe leg injury but insists he is completely healthy now and what I said is true . he used to have between 20 and 30 rushing 1st downs a year at the time I wrote that I believe he had 2 and that Tom Brady had more .

I never considered Dak a running QB he always had a great sense about when to run and was able to do it safely now he just dosent even when its there . He did go back to his old ways at the end of the skins game after he threw the pick 6 and then refused to make a legitimate effort to tackle Holcomb . He ran for a first to finish the game out .

As of now Brady has 70 rushing yrds and 13 rushing 1st downs Dak has 105 and 4 Sorry but if Tom Brady at 40+ yrs old with 6 Super Bowls and absolutely nothing to prove is not afraid to use his legs to move the chains for his team why wont Dak .
Fair enough.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Negativity?
Around here?
What negativity?