News: Why Terrance Williams is the Dallas Cowboys’ weakest offensive link

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I completely agree, Williams has been a good receiver for the team. While Dez was hurt he, Beasley and Whitten held it down winning three games. No one was complaining then, it seems whenever a player is DEVELOPED by this staff and fits the scheme if they aren't pro bowlers the fans turn in them. A few years ago OScan was hated, he worked hard and became a solid CB, a year hurt and once again the Dobermans have turned on him. Williams doesn't have to be all world and having two #1s means paying two #1s, I know everyone is saying solid #2 but what they mean is they want someone that can take over games, and we already are paying Dez so how many superstars does the offense need to win the Super Bowl.
What's even more funny is they say Williams is garbage but then turns around and says we can't resign him cause he going to get a ton of money......why would a team dish out 8-10 million for a garbage number 2 WR. They can't have it both ways

robjay04

Reaction score
Williams is very easily replaceable in the draft with a 3rd or 4th rd pick.

Just like Devin Street or Danny Coale..

You don't always hit and this team does not have a good record at drafting receivers.

I could be missing someone but Dez Bryant and Williams are only receivers we have drafted under Garrett that has turned into anything at all. We hit on a couple undrafted guys.

We haven't invested much either though. If anything it shows that if we don't spend one of our top 3 picks on a receiver, we better just hope we land someone after the draft.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Keep Williams, pick up Cruz and let's move on.