Why the Deebo request has me nervous

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Rumors have it that Deebo & Garoppolo may be going to Seattle in some crazy trade. Who knows. Dallas is better off without Deebo. He's obviously on a well coached team & he wants out because they won't give him more money. What's that tell us?!
You know what that tells us, be thankful that we got CD as a WR1 on an uncontested contract for the moment.
CD and others will be bidding for that 4th spot WR pay day.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If Stephen does takeover as owner, I hope he will actually give Will McClay the GM position in title and the authority of a GM.
I believe he is already, just in silent, invisible GM mode.
McClay is happy with no lime light, and JJ and SJ are happy smiling.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know what that tells us, be thankful that we got CD as a WR1 on an uncontested contract for the moment.
CD and others will be bidding for that 4th spot WR pay day.

You know? May not be a bad idea to consider shopping him next year if the WR market in the draft is as strong as it is this year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You know? May not be a bad idea to consider shopping him next year if the WR market in the draft is as strong as it is this year.
Follow the money, and these top Vet WRs are cashing in while they can, they know whats up.
People can disregard the Washington signing all they want, but Im grabbing all affordable receiving talent with upside.
We dont have to spend the 1st pick on a WR but this draft is deep enough I would like to be a player with the 2nd tier in this draft.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Shanahan meets with him and smooths this out.
right ego is in pay this is what smooths this out 28.5 mil per...hes says not about money i say hes lying his butt off..he saw the WR market explode and wants to get paid..doesnt want to be classified a running back hybrid IE less money

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Follow the money, and these top Vet WRs are cashing in while they can, they know whats up.
People can disregard the Washington signing all they want, but Im grabbing all affordable receiving talent with upside.
We dont have to spend the 1st pick on a WR but this draft is deep enough I would like to be a player with the 2nd tier in this draft.

I agree, and I'm saying, rather than pay the exorbitant amount that CD is going to command, why not try to trade him and get in on the fun of extra 1sts for WRs on rookie contracts?