Why were WR's running open?

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
I hope this is sustainable.

I don't view Zeke's light workload as an indication that Kellen Moore outsmarted the Giants and took what they gave him. Due to his long holdout Zeke was only expected to get 10-15 touches anyhow as he works himself back into game shape.

I do however love that the Cowboys finally seemed to have embraced playaction and presnap motion as staples of their offensive schemes. That impressed me far more than the run/pass ratio.

The Cowboys schemes have been very bland and predictable by today's standards. Fans, the media, and their own players were pointing out how predictable and lackluster the schemes were. So it was a pleasant surprise to tune in Sunday afternoon and watch a Cowboys' offensive scheme actually make things easier on the players for a change, by creating confusion and uncertainty in the opponent's defense. We haven't seen much of that in Big D during the Garrett era.

shabazz

Reaction score
Name calling and personal attack. I expect nothing less from a poster who has consistently shown not to have a clue.

I'm sorry, was that too long for you to read again? Get me your address and I'll get you some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Nudes?

kskboys

Reaction score
I guess the fact this board routinely has been on Dak's nuggs about his ability to pass. Or the fact most defensive coordinators game plan to take away the running game and force Dak to beat them is just a mirage.

Those facts, and they are facts, indicates he hasn't been as special in the past as he was last night. He has grown into this position. If he keeps this up, the team will be a tough game for any other team this season.

I am not knocking his play. I am saying he has improved.
Of course. We are trying to analyze the reasons why he has improved.

It would be a huge monster of a coincidence that Dak improves when a new OC is brought in, and that OC has nothing to do w/ it. Evidence screams that Kitmo had a lot to do w/ it.

Shane612

Reaction score
They were running wild mainly because the nyg defense, particularly the secondary, sucks.

shabazz

Reaction score
Wide open? their defenders were blanketing our Wide Receivers..........