Video: Why Zeke Couldn't Get Going vs Lions

Nav22

Reaction score
That’s your response?
You think my job is to be your research assistant?
I love a good debate but you are not capable of formulating one.
Go answer your own questions and then I’ll ask you a bunch of weird question and then post a bunch of childish emojis when you don’t spend half a day rewatching the game to answer my pointless questions.

here I’ll give you a preview.
:lmao::laugh::lmao2::muttley:

I’m not trying to be rude but be honest. You are not over 18 yet are you?
Weren’t you the clown boasting about how I don’t have the all-22 access to prove my arguments?

But I’m supposed to take you at your word?

Even though you say mind-numbingly stupid things like “DURRR ZEKE IS BEING MET IN THE BACKFIELD BY MULTIPLE DEFENDERS!!!”?

36 carries over the last 2 games. That has MAYBE happened 2-3 times MAX.
:lmao2:

Funny how you’re SO sure that his OL has failed repeatedly to block adequately for him, but then you claim complete and total ignorance when I ask you how many times he either broke a tackle or eluded a defender.

Gee, I wonder why!!!
:huh:

“DURRR I only know that the OL has failed!!! But don’t ask me about Zeke’s running!!! I HAVE NO CLUE!!!

superonyx

Reaction score
Weren’t you the clown boasting about how I don’t have the all-22 access to prove my arguments?

But I’m supposed to take you at your word?

Even though you say mind-numbingly stupid things like “DURRR ZEKE IS BEING MET IN THE BACKFIELD BY MULTIPLE DEFENDERS!!!”?

36 carries over the last 2 games. That has MAYBE happened 2-3 times MAX.
:lmao2:

Funny how you’re SO sure that his OL has failed repeatedly to block adequately for him, but then you claim complete and total ignorance when I ask you how many times he either broke a tackle or eluded a defender.

Gee, I wonder why!!!
:huh:

“DURRR I only know that the OL has failed!!! But don’t ask me about Zeke’s running!!! I HAVE NO CLUE!!!
I stand by every point and you have done nothing to disprove anything said be me and more importantly anything said by the guy who received a pay check to break down each carry.

you don’t like the facts so your attempt to discredit the facts are to ask a bunch or cornball stat question that you don’t even know the answer to. You want to pretend asking a question and having someone not care enough to spend a day looking it up for you somehow means the question itself being asked proves some point.

you have not proven anything, if you want to refute this video or the one he made last week then watch the game and come back and tell us which plays he got wrong.

Go ahead. Which plays in either game did this analysis fail on?

that’s a simple question with relevance.

but you will dodge it because you can only debate like a child.

sorry kid your tactic isn’t working here.