Wicked Pissah!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think he made it over the first time, and I'm pretty sure it was because his phone wouldn't work on this site.
I wish I knew his number, I'd tell him to go to the library and use one of their computers.
Then again, maybe he did that, but spends all his time dropping pencils when the good looking librarian walks by.
Tell him that won't work, she knows.

88 had a problem with his phone too? I've never used my iPhone on either but there have to be quite a few using different types of smartphones here. You use one, don't you?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tell him that won't work, she knows.

88 had a problem with his phone too? I've never used my iPhone on either but there have to be quite a few using different types of smartphones here. You use one, don't you?
I'm using an Android right now, which is what 88 has. I'm stumped....but I'm not a technological genius.. or a genius of any kind.

Maybe it goes by area code, and they're too close to Philly and Foxboro. That's one way to avoid trolls!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
that was my suspicion. religious discussions rile people. political discussions cause absolute fury. but comment on a man's humor and it's a declaration of war. is jumbo anywhere to be found. :)
You have less than zero effect on any spec of emotion anyone has, not sure why you think otherwise.

http://i1144.***BLOCKED***/albums/o487/G2013/tumblr_ote9w77vpb1r4w8k5o1_1280_zpssiwyegcu.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey yall. It's great to have found a new home. I can't access this site on my Samsung Galaxy for some reason so I'm forced to use my Samsung tablet. I'm a lifelong cowboys fan from new England if ya haven't already noticed with the thread title. I'm only 30 so I only watched for 20 years. Haven't seen a single cowboys superbowl but I love this team to pieces. Anyways. Looking forward to getting to know all of yall. And discussing our beloved cowboys!

Welcome to the board cwbyfn88.

We gotta fix this!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have less than zero effect on any spec of emotion anyone has, not sure why you think otherwise.

http://i1144.***BLOCKED***/albums/o487/G2013/tumblr_ote9w77vpb1r4w8k5o1_1280_zpssiwyegcu.jpg
Because he gets stuff like this, LOL.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm using an Android right now, which is what 88 has. I'm stumped....but I'm not a technological genius.. or a genius of any kind.

Maybe it goes by area code, and they're too close to Philly and Foxboro. That's one way to avoid trolls!
Correction: Apparently 88's phone is a Samsung Galaxy, but I think it uses the Android System.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hey yall. It's great to have found a new home. I can't access this site on my Samsung Galaxy for some reason so I'm forced to use my Samsung tablet. I'm a lifelong cowboys fan from new England if ya haven't already noticed with the thread title. I'm only 30 so I only watched for 20 years. Haven't seen a single cowboys superbowl but I love this team to pieces. Anyways. Looking forward to getting to know all of yall. And discussing our beloved cowboys!
I had the same problem I checked for updates and installed them site started working on my phone And :welcome::igglestrophy:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had the same problem I checked for updates and installed them site started working on my phone And :welcome::igglestrophy:
Yes, I finally learned that they do these updates for a reason. It is also a good exercise for those that resist change. Change in small doses.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Me: "Can you tell me where I can find hacksaw blades?"
Boston Clerk: "Yeah, they're over there by the tops."
Me: "I'm sorry, where?"
Clerk:"The tops, right over there. The tops."
Me: (Walking where he was pointing.) "Oh the tarps.Thanks."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Me: "Can you tell me where I can find hacksaw blades?"
Boston Clerk: "Yeah, they're over there by the tops."
Me: "I'm sorry, where?"
Clerk:"The tops, right over there. The tops."
Me: (Walking where he was pointing.) "Oh the tarps.Thanks."
Yeah, the tops. You know, those things you put on your bahn when it stahts leaking.

Reactions: G2

DFWJC

Reaction score
:welcome: