Wildcard Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
People were trashing this matchup all week. Now watch it end up being highly entertaining.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Raiders made some adjustments, they were getting destroyed early, hopefully we get a good game.

revospeed

Reaction score
It's kinda nice seeing the Raiders good again. Del Rio is a good coach.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Texans would be legit contenders with Romo. I actually think the best fit for Romo is in DC.

AZ would be the best fit. They were top 10 in offense and defense and we're the best team not to make the playoffs. He won't end up in Washington that's for sure.

erod

Reaction score
Dude I like Dak Prescott. Am I allowed to feel good about our rookie QB or are we gonna get into a pissing match in a Texans/Raiders game thread? C'mon lighten up a little. Maybe you'll come around on Dak one day.
I love Dak and what he's done as a rookie. But I also recognize that situations matter.

I've never seen a rookie start with such a loaded offense. They usually get drafted by terrible teams with no talent if they get to start immediately.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
That's 100% on Osweiler there dropping that snap. The center put it right up there, Osweiler moved his other hand away early.

that is about as basic a mistake as you can make.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak looked awful against the a Giants and Vikings. The Texans have a defense like that.

He was far from awful against the Vikings go check his numbers, he just didn't put up a lot of yards.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
u could hear a pin drop in that stadium lol

pin-drop-12.png