Wildcard Game Thread

erod

Reaction score
He completed almost 67% of his passes and had a 108.3 passer rating and we got the win.

QB ratings are generally dumb. He was lost. Looked terrible the whole game.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Raiders led the league in drops and Carr still had a great season? Impossible according to Wentz supporters

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Is this Raiders punter really serious? Either play an athletic position or RELAX....you're punting....

erod

Reaction score
It's a beautiful situation he inherited but what you have to appreciate is that he immediately assumed the position, was PREPARED, and TOOK ADVANTAGE of his opportunity. It's one thing to hold down the fort. Very different to flourish, lead veterans and excel at the top of the league in numerous areas both team and individual.
He's done really well.

But he's driving a Ferrari like it's a Honda Accord.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Cook can really make a name for himself today. He can really grow from this experience. There are opportunities and what you do when they're presented.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
QB ratings are generally dumb. He was lost. Looked terrible the whole game.

I'm not a big passer rating fan myself but he was nowhere near terrible. All his numbers were good they just weren't big enough for you. Anything less than 250 yards and 25 completions is a terrible day and your eyes.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There are always ways. The salary cap is a myth.

Are you for real, the cap is a myth? lol There's no way they're going to have a backup QB making what Osweiler is making, then bring in Romo and his salery. There's ways of massaging the cap but I don't see how it's going to work having 2 QBs making that kind of money on the roster. They would have to cut Osweiler and see what kind a hit that would be.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
He was far from awful against the Vikings go check his numbers, he just didn't put up a lot of yards.
Josh McCown puts up a lot of yards. His team loses. I'll take efficient over gaudy yardage numbers.

Oh and he GOT THE WIN.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wow, first time all season Houston scored on a drive starting inside their 10. :muttley: