Wildcard Game Thread

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Learn football, newbie.
I'm not the one arguing a quarterback had a bad game after posting a passer rating over 100 and winning against a highly rated defense.

Or maybe you just don't understand statistics?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They've had a brutal schedule.

@ New York - 5 seed
@ Dallas - 1 seed
Green Bay - 4 seed

No excuse, but I think they can do it tonight

Tonight they get the 3 seed and Petey is 6-0 in home playoff games. Good luck.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Worse, traded multiple picks for Richardson. Then he drafted Phillip Dorsett in the first when you already had a better version of him in TY Hilton. He's awful and he should be gone.
I believe the Colts only traded one pick for Richardson. Still a horrible trade.

erod

Reaction score
Romo had an MVP type year but started really slow with a stinker (loss) vs SF. Another Stinker (loss) and injury at home vs Wash. Stinker at home vs Philly (loss) hurt his chances and forced us into the wild card etc. He was otherwise brilliant but Rodgers deserved it.
He was coming off back surgery, and he got hurt against Washington. Bad examples.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Then Houston is wasting the best roster they've ever had. If Romo fixes that, you do it.

They committed to Osweiler they're stuck for at least one more season with him. Romo isn't going to fix anything he can't stay healthy.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
He was coming off back surgery, and he got hurt against Washington. Bad examples.

I get it... just explaining why a few spots throughout the season hurt his chances at MVP no matter the reason.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Houston has two offensive "firsts" tonight in their 17th game of the season.

erod

Reaction score
I'm not the one arguing a quarterback had a bad game after posting a passer rating over 100 and winning against a highly rated defense.

Or maybe you just don't understand statistics?
I know statistics are stupid.

If 12 completions for 139 yards and 10 lousy points gets you a 105 rating, then that tells you all you need to know about QB ratings.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Turn out the lights the party's over............. Next Lions tame Seattle.