Wildcard Game Thread

willia451

Reaction score
Leave it to erod to come in a game day thread and ruin it with his Romo homerism. There are like a million other threads he can ruin, but he comes to ruin this. Nothing better to do I guess.

PgGsbVw.jpg

erod

Reaction score
They just said Osweiler is due 16 million next season so Romo is out of the question. Houston is stuck with Osweiler at least one more year.
You can restructure anything. The cap goes way up next year, too.

erod

Reaction score
The Vikings had one of the top defenses in the league this season. Romo turns the ball over and there's a reason he never got his job back.
Romo should have been the league MVP in 2014. He's 16-5 the past two seasons.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You can restructure anything. The cap goes way up next year, too.

No team is going to try and re-structure their entire cap to fit 2 QBs, especially one who's aging and can't stay healthy.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Man the way Houston started, I thought we were headed for a blowout.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Leave it to erod to come in a game day thread and ruin it with his Romo homerism. There are like a million other threads he can ruin, but he comes to ruin this. Nothing better to do I guess.
The derailment in here has gotten out of hand.

Last edited:

NickZepp

Reaction score
I don't see Oakland's offense scoring again so a FG is probably enough for Houston.

revospeed

Reaction score
Houston has something the Colts can't seem to build - a defense. Indy's GM is wasting Andrew Luck. How he still has a job after taking Trent Richardson and Bjorn Werner first in back to back drafts...

Worse, traded multiple picks for Richardson. Then he drafted Phillip Dorsett in the first when you already had a better version of him in TY Hilton. He's awful and he should be gone.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Romo should have been the league MVP in 2014. He's 16-5 the past two seasons.

Romo had an MVP type year but started really slow with a stinker (loss) vs SF. Another Stinker (loss) and injury at home vs Wash. Stinker at home vs Philly (loss) hurt his chances and forced us into the wild card etc. He was otherwise brilliant but Rodgers deserved it.

erod

Reaction score
No team is going to try and re-structure their entire cap to fit 2 QBs, especially one who's aging and can't stay healthy.
Then Houston is wasting the best roster they've ever had. If Romo fixes that, you do it.