Wildcard Game Thread

Reaction score
I see.

So you're saying one run of 55 yards and 20 runs of 2.5 per carry is as good as your typical 100 yard game?
It doesn't hapen often when you give a RB 20 carries and he gets exactly yards every time to get his 100 yards. Every good game a RB has he will get 20 to 30 yard carries. Elite runners make those 40 or 60 or 80 yards on their way to a big game.

Give Zeke 25 carries in that game and he had 130+ yards.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I'm not sure what Dak you're watching. I know the Romo I saw had one noodle-armed deep pass that was more likely to be picked than completed.

This isn't about Tony.

We are watching the Seattle game and talking about Wilson...Who averages like 600 yards rushing a season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
FWIW, I want all the apologists for the punk who tried to take Tyron's knee out to watch the CBs on sweeps. There have been at least three tonight and none have even approached what happened to Tyron.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
2nd down, commercial. 3rd down, 2 minute warning commercial. Field goal, commercial.

Edit: kickoff after field goal, commercial.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
This isn't about Tony.

We are watching the Seattle game and talking about Wilson...Who averages like 600 yards rushing a season.

Then why'd you bring up Dak who also has nothing to do with this game hater?

Five-Headache-Triggers-That-Cause-You-Pain-1.jpg

Gaede

Reaction score
Chris Collinsworth is seriously the worst announcer in sports.
I actually like Collinsworth. I think he has immediate insight into why certain plays turned out the way they did.

Joe Buck is far and way the worst announcer/human being in sports

manster4ever

Reaction score
10-0 should do it. The Lions are on pace to score 0 points for the game, because 0 times whatever equals 0. :)

Pretty much. They'll drive down and stick it in the end zone for 7 at some point and keep it relatively close but they won't win obviously.

slomoxn

Reaction score
It doesn't hapen often when you give a RB 20 carries and he gets exactly yards every time to get his 100 yards. Every good game a RB has he will get 20 to 30 yard carries. Elite runners make those 40 or 60 or 80 yards on their way to a big game.

Give Zeke 25 carries in that game and he had 130+ yards.
Some people are pseudo fans, there is reality which I am well grounded in and then there is I like this team just enough to let everyone else enjoy my misery at how much I don't like this team. We are all fans just different types of fans and I feel comfortable saying this cause years ago i relished lambasting Romo with them, And yes I'm a Romo supporter.