Wildcard Game Thread

Gaede

Reaction score
have the lions done anything of note tonight?

I think this one's going to be over soon

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
cmon ebron get your head out of your hiney

Did the eagles Wr show up tonight ?

dfense

Reaction score
I guess it's too much to ask to get to play a suck team like Detroit again. They really suck.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Lions need a score, even a FG, to make it one possession going into the half. Hawks get the ball to start the 3rd.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't hapen often when you give a RB 20 carries and he gets exactly yards every time to get his 100 yards. Every good game a RB has he will get 20 to 30 yard carries. Elite runners make those 40 or 60 or 80 yards on their way to a big game.

Give Zeke 25 carries in that game and he had 130+ yards.

Let me try again.

If a RB has one run of 55 yards and another 18 carries for 45 yards is that as good for your offense as a RB getting 100 yards on 19 carries without a big run making up over half of it?

The answer is no. Zeke averaged 2.5 yards a carry on 11 of his 12 runs in that game. That's an ineffective run game that does not sustain offense. He was shut down.

Bathe in it.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I shouldn't even have to defend Dak, but he was a running QB in college. He has become more a pocket passer and that's a GREAT THING. Practically every running QB ends up seriously injured, including Wilson.