Wildcard Game Thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Why hasn't Russell Wilson been drug tested. His eyes always looking red from smoking......maybe he is just crying

slomoxn

Reaction score
NFL and networks have been refunding money to advertisers this year because the games have been horrible and viewership is way down. Detroit will have to win convincingly to win this game because they want a Giants or Packers matchup next week. With the Randy Gregory situation and inconsistency I've seen there I can't say I think they cheat but there is a little WWE script going on I'm quite sure with the referees and league office and networks and advertisers.

ksadler1

Reaction score
The refs in Atlanta will make up for the non calls against Seattle next week, just like they did to us in GB after the Detroit playoff in Dallas.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
these punks are gona get punched in the mouth over and over by ATL. detroit will always detroit i guess. sad i had hope

TheHerd

Reaction score
Surely the most valuable franchise in the world and the most popular team in the most popular sport in the country will benefit from some good "home cooking" next week right?????

Yah right. Against the Packers or Giants? I'll take that bet.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow. We will have to go through GB/NY and Atlanta to get to the superbowl. New England will have to go through the likes of Houston/Miami/KC...

Yeah, thats fair...