Wildcard Game Thread

lukin2006

Reaction score
But Stafford is the man in 4th quarter and final drives, always has been. If Lions are within a score of winning, Stafford has a decent chance.

You're giving Stafford to much credit...he's not a winner.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Remember when that scrub Stafford was actually being talked about for an MVP by some??

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
He is pretty much why they are in the playoffs.

Not going to laugh at him when they have no run game and a very underperforming defense.

black label

Reaction score
Did you guys crying really think Detroit was going to win in Seattle? LOL, seriously?
3633228.gif

Qbert

Reaction score
All theses calls against Detroit and what can they expect? An email from the league saying we messed up -.-

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I kinda want Seattle now as opposed to the Giants. We can whip their *** next season, I want Seattle now

kramskoi

Reaction score
I thought they had a chance, but I forgot to take the officiating into account. There was no reason for the Lions to bother showing up.
Come on...Seattle, even with their struggles, are still a better team than the Lions.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You're giving Stafford to much credit...he's not a winner.
He might not be a "winner".

But some of the things people around here claim Tony Romo has been doing for years, he did this year.

No talent, put the team on his shoulders, played hurt, miracle comebacks. Bad defense.

Get it now?

irishline

Reaction score
should have tanked for the 2nd seed.

Was no way to get the two seed. Would have had to go 11-5. Then we would have lost the tie breaker to the Giants and been the 5 seed.

It was 1 or 5 only for a few weeks.