Wildcard Sat. Games

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Titans got cute on the 2 pointer, but even with that miss I can see Andy Reid puckering on the Chiefs sideline.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Titans got cute on the 2 pointer, but even with that miss I can see Andy Reid puckering on the Chiefs sideline.

It would be vintage Andy Reid to be down 23-21 and mismanage the clock forcing the chiefs to line up for a hurried fg and then miss and lose.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope.

I wanted Dallas to take Hackenberg in the second round where they took jaylon smith. I thought he had Elway type aibilities with his size and arm strength.

Thought he would be perfect to sit two years behind Romo.

I would be fired after one draft.

Not if you're related to Jerry.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
lol its like watching the Cowboys offense. The play calling, the receivers, the screens that don’t work, Mariota. So bizarre

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hard to understand why the titans threw the football on that 2nd and 1.

I would keep running on every down until the chiefs prove they can stop it. Plus you always keep the clock running.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
lol its like watching the Cowboys offense. The play calling, the receivers, the screens that don’t work, Mariota. So bizarre

Had the same thought. Trying to move the ball slowly and methodically while the clock ticks. When we execute it perfectly it looks awesome. In my opinion, no team can do it as good as the Cowboys when it is working

:cool:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I will never understand the tendency to go five wide on 3rd and short when your back is owning the game.

kevm3

Reaction score
why you don't give the ball to henry on 2nd and 1 is beyond me