Wildcard Sat. Games

aria

Reaction score
So Kelce goes out and the entire KC offense shuts down. We lose 4 pro bowlers at the same time and JG catches hell for not being able to make adjustments. Andy Reid sucks and ahould be fired, seriously.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That was some pretty irresponsible announcing.

I was returning from the bathroom after relieving myself and these two clowns were acting like I missed the Immaculate Reception.
LoL ya, I found the over exerted exuberance painfully annoying,myself.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
WTH, “That’s Tennessee Titan football!”

What does that even mean? Lol so stupid. I’m pretty sure every team tries to limit other teams first downs.

kevm3

Reaction score
So Kelce goes out and the entire KC offense shuts down. We lose 4 pro bowlers at the same time and JG catches hell for not being able to make adjustments. Andy Reid sucks and ahould be fired, seriously.

At least Andy's in the playoffs.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey guys, remember when Dallas beat the Chiefs earlier this year and it was like we won the Super Bowl?

Me too.

Good times.
Ya,and JJ was to busy eating a hotdog to watch the last 30 seconds of the first half in that game?

Ya,man! GOOD TIMES.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Reid has made the playoffs with his starting pro bowl quarterback gone for half the year.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Andy should be fired as well as Garrett

Yea right, have you heard how Andy Reid is talked about? He is always sold as the best coach in the league other than belichick.

Ridiculous.