Wildcard Sat. Games

aria

Reaction score
No he is great in the regular season especially in December.

It’s the playoffs. He never has a functioning offense.

He blew a 28 point lead a couple of years ago to a lousy colts team. It’s what Reid’s teams always do.
Great in the regular season? He started off undefeated and lost 6 of the next seven this season. In 2016 he did well. In 2015 he started off 1-5. In 2014 he was 9-7. The guy is inconsistent as hell and is a choke job.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Great in the regular season? He started off undefeated and lost 6 of the next seven this season. In 2016 he did well. In 2015 he started off 1-5. In 2014 he was 9-7. The guy is inconsistent as hell and is a choke job.

Look at his whole career though. He did a lot of winning late in philly.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
And IIrC correctly Redi has won one playoff game in the past 7 years and who can forget how bad he screwed up the loss to the Pats with his lack of time management. Who cares how many times he made it if he doesn’t win any games. I’m pretty sure most fans here wouldn’t be happy if JG had the same record. They would say “he can’t win playoff games”.

That being the case, who cares about specious comparisons between Reid and Garrett’s respective injury situations when Garrett seldom makes it to win any games?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Garrett is not in the same class as Reid...duh

But Reid is not in the same class as the all time winners writers and broadcasters are constantly putting him in.

Best coach in Philly history, though.

aria

Reaction score
That being the case, who cares about specious comparisons between Reid and Garrett’s respective injury situations when Garrett seldom makes it to win any games?
I don’t really care, I was just pointing out how a highly regarded coach amongst some fans makes the same mistakes that JG does but doesn’t get near the hate. He’s also very overrated IMO.

aria

Reaction score
Look at his whole career though. He did a lot of winning late in philly.
I’ll give him some credit for that but he never won a SB and I think only won the conference once. Not very impressive considering the amount of times he made the playoffs.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Best coach in Philly history, though.

No question.

But honestly he did most of his winning in he years the cowboys, Commanders and giants were a bit of a mess...giants have those two good years before manning.

Look at him after Romo and manning show up (parcells, coughlin and Gibbs also) and it’s not the same.

The eagles haven’t won a playoff game since 08 and Reid has only won a single one in kc with two all time losses. He has blown a 28 point lead and an 18 point lead.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

And better than Garrett.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Emmitt never switched either...almost always kept the ball in that left arm.

Emmitt liked using his right arm to fend off tacklers. Seemed to work pretty well for him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
3rd and 2...pass. :rolleyes:

The NFL these days...you have Todd Gurley.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Every time I watch the Falcons, I wonder why Adrian Clayborn is not just dominating.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, we're gonna punt it but let's line up like we're going to throw it first because it will make me look smart.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No they did not.

This is what the chiefs always do, also what Andy Reid always does.

No need to bring cowboys futility into it.

I don' know how many times we have blown a game like that. That was our m.o.