Wildcard Sat. Games

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Reid has made the playoffs with his starting pro bowl quarterback gone for half the year.

Yea
But Mcnabb and Garcia were almost interchangeable at that point in 06.

They were a team that won on defense and special teams. He always builds grew Defenses and demands great special teams play.

Then the big games come and he doesn’t have a passing game.

aria

Reaction score
Yea right, have you heard how Andy Reid is talked about? He is always sold as the best coach in the league other than belichick.

Ridiculous.
The guy is a choke artist. He never finishes the job whether it’s the playoffs or regular season games. He takes his foot off the gas way too early a la McCarthy and is notorious for starting off strong and disappearing half way through the season.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Yea
But Mcnabb and Garcia were almost interchangeable at that point in 06.

They were a team that won on defense and special teams. He always builds grew Defenses and demands great special teams play.

Then the big games come and he doesn’t have a passing game.

I was thinking about 2002 — the year they wrapped up homefield with AJ Feeley.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I want the Rams because I have no faith in the Falcons going into Philly and beating them.

Called it 2 weeks ago...Falcons vs Patriots rematch...

Only the Rams and the officials/NFL stand in the way. Got a feeling the NFL wants to push their agenda of making football relevent in that cesspool city of LA again. That could be a problem for the Falcons.:rolleyes:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
And JG made the playoffs with a rookie qb and running back.

Yes, he’s made the playoff twice in seven years. Garrett has a ways to go before he can achieve Andy Reid futility.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unfortunately, I think the Rams made a mistake resting everyone last week, they are not a seasoned team of vets. I hope they can pull it out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Called it 2 weeks ago...Falcons vs Patriots rematch...

Only the Rams and the officials/NFL stand in the way. Got a feeling the NFL wants to push their agenda of making football relevent in that cesspool city of LA again. That could be a problem for the Falcons.:rolleyes:

I love guys who make a pick, then add pregame excuses just in case they end up being wrong. :rolleyes:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The guy is a choke artist. He never finishes the job whether it’s the playoffs or regular season games. He takes his foot off the gas way too early a la McCarthy and is notorious for starting off strong and disappearing half way through the season.

No he is great in the regular season especially in December.

It’s the playoffs. He never has a functioning offense.

He blew a 28 point lead a couple of years ago to a lousy colts team. It’s what Reid’s teams always do.

Carson

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think the Rams made a mistake resting everyone last week, they are not a seasoned team of vets. I hope they can pull it out.

Just feed Gurley and let the defense do what they do

ghst187

Reaction score
Demarcus Ware is one of the studio analysts in Europe for tonights games. :)

He looks small too. I know a number of folks here have tossed around the idea of bringing him in for a pass rush pickup but doesn't look like that guy is keeping himself ready to leave the booth.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yes, he’s made the playoff twice in seven years. Garrett has a ways to go before he can achieve Andy Reid futility.

Garrett is not in the same class as Reid...duh

But Reid is not in the same class as the all time winners writers and broadcasters are constantly putting him in.

aria

Reaction score
And IIrC correctly Redi has won one playoff game in the past 7 years and who can forget how bad he screwed up the loss to the Pats with his lack of time management. Who cares how many times he made it if he doesn’t win any games. I’m pretty sure most fans here wouldn’t be happy if JG had the same record. They would say “he can’t win playoff games”.