Wildcard Sat. Games

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Rams have to be sick right now. They can't compete because their All Pro returner can't do his job.

HungryLion

Reaction score
look at the design of that 3rd down pass play. Getting a receiver wide open underneath.

Must be nice

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, was fun while it lasted Rams. Next time, don't give a young and inexperienced team the week off before the playoffs :thumbdown:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Todays NFL is garbage. Play calling has become nothing more than bubble screens...and fake read option runs. :thumbdown:

Can't watch this crude anymore...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well, was fun while it lasted Rams. Next time, don't give a young and inexperienced team the week off before the playoffs :thumbdown:

At least they didn't do it then have a bye week, so they could come out and fall behind 21-3 in the 2nd quarter.

Alexander

Reaction score
So.

Let's play a game, boys and girls.

And this is a big shout out the people who think Ryan Switzer cost us a football game.

How would you approach Pharoh Cooper, your All Pro returner right now if you were in charge of the Rams?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
So.

And this is a big shout out the people who think Ryan Switzer cost us a football game.

How would you approach Pharoh Cooper, your All Pro returner right now if you were in charge of the Rams?

Keep him out there and hope he breaks one and changes he game positively for you

Don Corleone

Reaction score
They still let Cooper return the ball? Their coach is both dumb and arrogant.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You mean their coach didn't learn from Jason Garrett in 2016?

Funny thing is, Belichick plays his guys - as he did last week - but others don't learn from it.

He plays to win, while others worry about what could go wrong.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
So.

He would be benched!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That was pretty cool with the big center adding some horse power to it, the defense responded in classic run stuffing style with subsequent reinforcements from the d.b.'s coming in and hitting, but it wasn't enough to stop it( it should've been) with that big center throwing in on it.:lmao:

Alexander

Reaction score
Keep him out there and hope he breaks one and changes he game positively for you
Wait, so you would not think that his muff that really was insignificant in the grand course of the game didn't represent some sort of uncontrollable shift in momentum?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Todays NFL is garbage. Play calling has become nothing more than bubble screens...and fake read option runs. :thumbdown:

Can't watch this crude anymore...

Spread offenses built around running quarterbacks as the worst. It’s why I never liked college football that much.

When I moved to Texas and saw the high school football all playing spread offenses every down I was shocked. All the Texas colleges play this way also.

I can’t stand it personally.

HungryLion

Reaction score
So.

I would tell him to sit himself on the damn bench.