Wildcard Sat. Games

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Wait, so you would not think that his muff that really was insignificant in the grand course of the game didn't represent some sort of uncontrollable shift in momentum?

Of course it did. You asked what would you do with him. My answer is leave him in and hope he breaks one to change the game for you.

What if he returns a punt to take the lead in the fourth quarter?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Rams offense has really disappointed tonight. Bigger story than the fumbles by Cooper.

They just don't seem as aggressive.

Alexander

Reaction score
And Collinsworth got in the six sack reference.

Thanks, Cris.

And man, it is so embarrassing that it can actually be talked about.

Alexander

Reaction score
Of course it did. You asked what would you do with him. My answer is leave him in and hope he breaks one to change the game for you.

What if he returns a punt to take the lead in the fourth quarter?
My point is he has done twice what Switzer ever did in that game.

He has legitimately cost his team with several turnovers.

Switzer muffed a punt. That's it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are two really good defenses. Someone's going to have to go all Garrett with some brilliantly creative stuff to move the ball with any consistency.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Ok. Are people bringing up Switzer I haven’t noticed

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I miss the days when a team would line up in the I-formation, pound you, then go deep with play action.

This shotgun all day, read option, dink and dunk stuff just doesn't feel the same.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Congrats on the Switzer reference. He's sitting on his couch watching this game. The other is playing in it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The Rams offense has really disappointed tonight. Bigger story than the fumbles by Cooper.

They just don't seem as aggressive.
More like Atlanta has caught fire in the right way,they are pretty fantastic pressure on Goff,,,I think they score a TD on this series

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His point is he doesn't have one. The Rams didn't have any momentum before those fumbles. The Cowboys most definitely did when Switzer changed the game.

None other than Jimmy Johnson talked about the importance of momentum changing plays. The bottom line to me is if the Wonka worker doesn't muff the punt there the Cowboys win that game. The Rams defense was in trouble and the Cowboys offense was getting into a rhythm.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Congrats on the Switzer reference. He's sitting on his couch watching this game. The other is playing in it.

He is going to join Switzer on the couch next week if he keeps throwing the game away for his team.

Alexander

Reaction score
His point is he doesn't have one. The Rams didn't have any momentum before those fumbles. The Cowboys most definitely did when Switzer changed the game.

None other than Jimmy Johnson talked about the importance of momentum changing plays. The bottom line to me is if the Wonka worker doesn't muff the punt there the Cowboys win that game. The Rams defense was in trouble and the Cowboys offense was getting into a rhythm.
So let's see how McVay handles twice the momentum that Garrett clearly could not.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

A mentally strong team doesn't fall apart because of one play. A soft team does, and soft fans blame everything after that play, on that play.