Wildcard Sat. Games

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The way instant replay is used now I would vote to just get rid of it.

In the earlier game they ran 10 seconds off the clock, just like they did in the Lions game earlier in the season. Scratching my head.

Just get rid of the automatic booth review in the last 2 minutes of each half.

The other 56 minutes they only review a coach's challenge, a turnover, or a score.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is called recency bias. He absolutely can make those throws and has made them
And your opinion on the subject is called denial. Sorry dude, there's zero chance Dak could make those seam throws down the middle of the field

Those throws require precision and anticipation. Dak sucks at both

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
And your opinion on the subject is called denial. Sorry dude, there's zero chance Dak could make those seam throws down the middle of the field

So if I grab you plays where Dak has made seam passes does that end the argument?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
At this point, why is this controversial? Top 5 CB in the league and a good RB

Zeke is a top 5-10 RB and Jaylon is mediocre to bad
One, there's no reason to even bring it up other than whining about the past.

Two, you're just being an *** to not even say Zeke is top five. Don't even try to qualify, that's horse ****.

Three, Ramsey was a first round pick and Jaylon was a red shirting second round pick so comparing them is really apples to oranges.

Four, Henry was riding the bench/splitting carries until injury.

Most of all though, it's just time to move on and quit whining about that stuff.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
So not only can Dak not make big throws down the middle but he can’t throw outside the numbers either. Where can he throw the ball for him to put up the stats he has so far?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
If they win they're playing in Minnesota next week. If they lose there will still be a game in Minnesota. :huh:
You're right, I guess he thought Rams were 4 seed.

So I can see Carolina or Saints in Philly.

Kinda just ruined my day

MojaveJT

Reaction score

Those throws require precision and anticipation. Dak sucks at both

He can make it if the receiver is WIDE OPEN. He can't make those tight window passes with a defender covering well.

pitt33

Reaction score
There was no salary cap then and Curvin Richards was a nothing player.

"Do you think I would've cut Troy Aikman? Of course not." - Jimmy Johnson
That’s what I loved about Jimmy.

He kept everyone on their toes.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So not only can Dak not make big throws down the middle but he can’t throw outside the numbers either. Where can he throw the ball for him to put up the stats he has so far?

He barely threw for 3k yards bro. That's terrible in the modern NFL. So to answer your question, he can throw dump downs and slant and option routes to Witten. His saving grace at the moment is his ability to scramble and make big throws outside the pocket

Last edited: