Wildcard Sat. Games

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I remember Jimmy cut Curvin Richards the next day after fumbling twice against the Bears in a meaningless week 17 game. The had home field wrapped up as well. Garrett would never do that.

And Switz had that cocksure attitude as if he had already established himself in the league.

His fumble may have been a season altering play.
He cut some dud for not wearing a tie

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Yep, and what ever happened to crossing routes?

Drew Pearson ran crossing routes with success in the days when the safety could take your head off. He can't now, so run them. Run them often.

Not to mention that Dak is at his best and more accurate on in breaking and crossing routes.

But hey why play to your players strengths when you can rely on such an amazing system.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I remember Jimmy cut Curvin Richards the next day after fumbling twice against the Bears in a meaningless week 17 game. The had home field wrapped up as well. Garrett would never do that.

There was no salary cap then and Curvin Richards was a nothing player.

"Do you think I would've cut Troy Aikman? Of course not." - Jimmy Johnson

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Are they serious?

They showed a little nick behind Ryan's right ear, like it was some battle scar.

Romo could have been barfing up his spleen and they wouldn't devote that kind of coverage.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I have 50-yardline seats to next week's game if the Rams win. Never been to an NFL playoff game, so there is that

Don't forget to leave your wallet @ home. Crime in LA since the Rams have come back is up 17%. :rolleyes:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I remember Jimmy cut Curvin Richards the next day after fumbling twice against the Bears in a meaningless week 17 game. They had home field wrapped up as well.

And Switz had that cocksure attitude as if he had already established himself in the league.

His fumble may have been a season altering play.
Richard had no talent so stop it. Switzer will be an nfl player for years to come

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Rams offense struggled early but their defense didn't give up 3 TD drives to start the game, so they're getting back in it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I have 50-yardline seats to next week's game if the Rams win. Never been to an NFL playoff game, so there is that

If I read this post in Dude voice, it is so much better.