Will any of you skip the Super Bowl

9of11

Reaction score
I hate both teams....with that said, I think I'll find more pleasure being at ground zero of a nuclear strike than to watch this Super Bowl....by the way, I will NEVER EVER root for the iggles...:)

CooterBrown

Reaction score
This May be the first Super Bowl I skipped. No good outcome in seein either of these 2 teams win

I remember the Superbowl from before it was called the Superbowl. I watched every one of them until the Eagles played the Raiders. Didn't watch that one and won't watch this one.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One other reason I’m going to watch...despite hating both teams, I do respect excellence. And I hate the eaglets more than the pats so I will be watching in hopes that two good things can happen:

1. Filly loses.
2. Cowboys front office watches an organization that sets the gold standard on how to build a consistent winner- and learns something! (It starts with having an owner who is empowering the football people not undermining them)

cern

Reaction score
One other reason I’m going to watch...despite hating both teams, I do respect excellence. And I hate the eaglets more than the pats so I will be watching in hopes that two good things can happen:

1. Filly loses.
2. Cowboys front office watches an organization that sets the gold standard on how to build a consistent winner- and learns something! (It starts with having an owner who is empowering the football people not undermining them)
howdy, bob. good to see some of the dc.com guys coming here. I totally agree with you. if we can't learn from out own failures as to how to build a winning team, can't we at least learm from the successes of others? I would hope so. then again, I've been hoping for a long time.:)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skipping? I am going one better. I am getting that list of advertisers and sending the CEO's a handwritten letter that I will not be utilizing their products or services in 2018 due to their support of the SB. Feel the pain?

I am like the ant mounting the elephant in the jungle when a coconut falls and hits the elephant on the head and it goes "umph". Suffer baby, suffer.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I enjoy watching greatness, Brady and Belichick qualify. Plus, they usually stick it to the Steelers, so I have no real problem with them. Tired of them? Sure, but like I said this is a historically great run for a few legends of the game. The Eagles? F them as usual.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm watching with great hope.
Hope that any of the following happens in any combination:
-Both teams battle it out for hours going into overtime and neither team ever scores and it ends in a tie.
-There's level 10 Earthquake that swallows both teams whole into a lava inferno.
-The roof blows off from a freak Super cell storm resulting in everyone present being pummeled by battery filled snowballs.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I've been saying for the last few weeks, if the patriots are in the SB again, I'm not watching. I've seen it, I know how it's gonna end. What's the point?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if Robert Kraft will get sloppy drunk again for this Super Bowl, slurring all of his words during a worldwide broadcast? It would be epic television if the Patriots win and Kraft threw all over the Lombardi Trophy when it is presented to him.

DBOY3141

Reaction score

1. Filly loses.
In regards to #2. Pats won their 1st SB in 2001. Do you think the Cowboys have paid any attention to them in the last 17 years? Results show an astounding NO. Why do you think they would start now. Did JJ die and we haven't been told...lol.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In regards to #2. Pats won their 1st SB in 2001. Do you think the Cowboys have paid any attention to them in the last 17 years? Results show an astounding NO. Why do you think they would start now. Did JJ die and we haven't been told...lol.
Excellent point. If after 17 years, learning hasn’t taken place, I’m not very confident we have a willing learner.

negativecreep

Reaction score
This May be the first Super Bowl I skipped. No good outcome in seein either of these 2 teams win
Yes. I will. I’ll take my wife out for a nice dinner, instead. Im not letting those two teams to ruin my weekend. She doesn’t want any part of the sb either, some of you will remember she’s a Vikings fan.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I have to work that day. Gonna see if anyone wants me to cover their shift so I have a legitimate excuse for missing the crap show

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I will abstain from the pre-game show " five and a half hours of Patriots Eagles might cause me to shoot myself " I will watch the game drink lots of bourbon and pull like hell for the Patriots. I will also skip the post game show as I have no need to see any of these *******s happy.

crazytown41

Reaction score
I'll begrudgingly root for the Pats? They've already won 38 SBs. Whats another one? I can't live in world where the Iggles have 1.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I might get a brady jersey for the game, have no problem rooting for the Pats to beat those losers.