Will any of you skip the Super Bowl

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
The two teams that I would not want to see in the Super Bowl are actually in it. You got the Super Bowless rival eagles who have the worst fans in the NFL, and then you got Brady going for #6. Screw the eagles and their fans . Only good thing about watching the game is ordering a pizza.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I can't say that I'll skip the Superbowl because that would take some effort. I'm usually home Sunday evening so I'm sure I'll have the game on but I also have two young kids so I'm sure most of my attention will be with them.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This May be the first Super Bowl I skipped. No good outcome in seein either of these 2 teams win

I will watch it. I got chips and popcorn ready. I love us watching beating up the bills. I just hate to watch that lett didnt score that fumble recovery td.

Garrettop

Reaction score
Unfortunately this won’t be accurate. Besides Dallas, NE gets the highest ratings in the league. Every other fan base besides Dallas will want to watch to see NE lose. It’s the LeBron effect. Philly will shut the city down so you know they’ll all be watching.

Check on plenty of comment threads on sports sites. No one besides NE fans and Philly fans want this game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
NOT watching AT ALL my hope was Jags Vs Vikes nice neutral game for a die hard cowboys fan.. I hate the Pats and eagles so i wont watch..i get push updates on my hone that will be enough..will watch the SB commercials on FB and you tune the next day..#jadedbittercowboysfan

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The Patriots were called for 1 penalty against the Jaguars.It is the fewest penalties called on one team in a playoff game since the 2011 AFC Championship... when the Patriots were called for 1 penalty in a win over the Ravens.o_O

League is fixed.:thumbdown:

Just keep this going....:igglestrophy:

Why would the NFL want a team everyone hates to get in the Super Bowl and potentially win for the millionth time instead of a young, up and coming team like Jacksonville?

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Haven't watched a full SB game in 5 years. I do listen to it on radio in the 4th qtr if the game gets interesting. Will watch the Puppy and Kitten Bowl.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Probably will watch it but it will be painful.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps I will watch. Perhaps I won't. Any game without Dallas is just another football game to me.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Why would I watch? I don't want either team to win. I would get no joy from seeing either team score or get a turnover or what not. It has no impact on the Cowboys. I have no interest. Good job NFL.

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score
I will not watch. While realizing it is futile, this is my only avenue to cast a vote against Roger Goodell, and I will. Would I watch if the Cowboys were in it? Yes. Does that make me a hypocrite. Probably. But a significant piece of my enjoyment of the NFL has been taken from me during the Goodell regime. I will not watch.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've skipped others and have never thought the SB was all that. It is basically the last game of the season for me and just a football game. And it is a fitting end to a crummy season in the NFL that I miss this game.

But let me share this as this was an eyeopener for me. If you plan on going to see a movie instead, get your tickets in advance as my wife and I weren't the first to figure out that's a great time to avoid a crowded theater. Years ago, in Dallas, we had to settle on our 3rd choice as the others were sold out. And another nugget. Taking her to a chick flick while the SB is on will make more points than letting her Mom out of the cellar.

If you are not a fan of either team, who cares? NE was in it last year and it was down in the ratings.

SB? We don't need no stinkin' SB. Especially one that has a refugee dbag from a boy band as the halftime.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will not watch. While realizing it is futile, this is my only avenue to cast a vote against Roger Goodell, and I will. Would I watch if the Cowboys were in it? Yes. Does that make me a hypocrite. Probably. But a significant piece of my enjoyment of the NFL has been taken from me during the Goodell regime. I will not watch.
Why would that make you hypocritical? You are a Cowboys fan and that transcends the NFL and Goodell. Hell, even Booger.