Will Cowboys seek new OL coach?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Why is Marc columbo still available? Does no team want him as even an ol assistant ?

Maybe Marc is too hit headed and temperamental to work with some other coaches?
Maybe his tirant incident vs Giants HC after his firing set off the wrong vibes league wide ?
Dude has made millions in the NFL.

Probably at the beach earning 4 percent.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He’s been out of the league for 3 seasons.

Premium coaches do not go jobless. The Jones and fans here have to stop falling for someone who was a name years ago. If he was a coveted coach, some NFL team or top college program would employ him.

Solari being hired lat year is a joke and is just Jerry surrounding himself with grateful has been’s and never was’s.
I think you are reading these coaches wrong.

blueblood70

Reaction score
some of y'all make me laugh out loud seriously...

you all truly believe that nepotism runs so deep at on a coaching staff that they rather keep their buddies employed vs the best possible coach at that position and even if they see its bad coaching they won't make change at their won expense? MM might get fired but wont change his staff in areas he sees is not working????

they keep bad players and coaches on purpose to help out friends and loyalties LMAO umm ok sure that how it really works. maybe just maybe they realize its more then coaching and its personnel fits etc or they see they can coach up the coach and ask for a different plan or scheme and give it time to work?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now with the vacant DC coach role now filled with Mike Zimmer new hire ... will Cowboys seek a new OL coach and replace the
questionable current OL coach Mike Solari ?

Or will we keep Solari another year here ? Same scheme, same run game scheme, same OL philosophy, and players not having
their better years, and RBs not having their better years ?

BTW, i noticed that the Carolina Panthers (under new HC Bill Callahan) have fired OL coach James Campen who was long time OL coach for
McCarthy back in his GB Packers years - if Big Mac was interested in his ole long time buddy,.. this would be best time to acquire Campen.

Panthers ex-OL coach James Campen
charlotte-north-carolina-offensive-line-coach-james-campen-looks-on-during-the-second-half-of.jpg
I sure hope they do.

conner01

Reaction score
I think we lose both of them.
We will see but Tyron knows he’s in his last couple years. He’s very close with Jerry and has never really stressed about hys cobtract which was a super deal for the team