Will Dak Get Replaced by Cooper Rush During Reg Season

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Dak continues to throw interceptions, the defense will turn on him, Jerry will have to make a change
That’s ridiculous! Lol When has a defense ever turned against their QB for tossing INT’s? Brett Favre threw more INT‘s than any QB in NFL history. Did his defense ever turn against him? Eli Manning threw a ton of INT‘s during his career, did his defense ever turn against him? Matt Stafford led the league in INT’s a couple years ago and the Rams went on to win the Super Bowl. I don’t remember his defense turning against him. Romo had his share of INT’s and I don’t remember the Cowboys defense turning against him. I can assure you Jerry isn’t going to have Dak benched in favor of Cooper Rush, because of throwing INT’s. Despite his INT’s last season he went 8-4 and led the Cowboys to the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s not a fan base in the entire league that wants to see their starting QB replaced by an average QB as much is this fan base. Lol There’s been several threads/posts in the past few months with fans basically saying they hope Dak gets benched this season. Just a month ago a fan was arguing that Will Grier would be better in this new offense than Dak. :facepalm: The first INT that Dak throws this season, even if it takes until week three or four there’s going to be a complete meltdown during the game chat. He could go 150 attempts without a pick, but as soon as he throws one everyone is going to roast him.