Will Dak Get Replaced by Cooper Rush During Reg Season

blueblood70

Reaction score
I say Dak Haters are clueless....

Cooper Rush doesn't have the talent to EARN a Starting QB1 in camp!!

Why is the Coop Troope so Entitled!!

Waiting for hands out...

Be a Man picks a Fight with Prescott :laugh: :hammer:

truth

blueblood70

Reaction score
I say Dak Haters are clueless....

Cooper Rush doesn't have the talent to EARN a Starting QB1 in camp!!

Why is the Coop Troope so Entitled!!

Waiting for hands out...

Be a Man picks a Fight with Prescott :laugh: :hammer:

Qcard

Reaction score
Sort of like Dakfanatics would rather support Dak even when he costs Dallas playoff games.
Let it Burn....The Season is here!! You'll be excited and loud for 4-5 games....then in the playoffs you'll pray Cowboys lose it's Prescott's fault...CHEERS TO A MISERABLE EXISTENCE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Another point. Cooper Rush was a free agent this year. He went into free agency and all we heard were crickets. Dallas ended up signing him to a 2 year contract worth up to $6 million. What do you think the response would have been if Dak were allowed to go into free agency this year? Danny Dink and Dunk with the Giants got 4 years $160 million with additional incentives possible. I bet Dak would have gotten more than that in free agency. The demand would definitely be much greater than Cooper Rush. IMO, Rush is lucky to be a backup in the NFL. Last year was fool's gold.
32 TEAMS PASSED ON COOPER RUSH TO EARN A STARTING JOB!!!

Why does @USArmyVet want a quota system??? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score
yet cooper had a better winning % lol.
Stats dont matter it is about winning games.

But yeah jerry aint replacing dak, cooper plays only if dak is banged up or cant play.
When you only start six games in your career of course you're winning percentage is gonna be better.. If that's not obvious to you I'm not sure I can help you and by the way like people said in here and you should know this and stop with the ridiculousness Cooper rush played with one of the best team play of the entire season those five games the defense played the best they played all season there is no way Cooper could have survived in the games almost immediately after Prescott came back where the defense started giving up a lot of yards on the ground giving up a lot more points blowing leads here's the thing Cooper rush would never even have been up by 14 and 17 in the fourth quarters against the Jags and the Packers and yet somehow Prescott still lost those games it's a team game and Cooper rush it's probably ranked around 40th in the league as a quarterback last year....

Prescott's in the top ten no debate, I don't care where you want to put them there is such a huge gap it's not even worth debating..​
How about we add back those two games that the defense blew 14 and 17 point leads and see what the winning percentage is then and add in the win in the playoffs..​
Can we stop the nonsense???..​
I mean I hope that it's sarcasm but some of you really do believe that Cooper rush could win in this league in a 17 game season and you'd be shocked to know he'd be lucky to win six games because it would be the only six games that the rest of the team played perfectly, he literally had so much help from the defense the special teams the run game the offensive line was all healthy and they were on A roll Prescott may have went 5-0, I mean do we want to skip over that you don't think Prescott would have won those games?? easily and by larger margin?​
I mean are you that delusional that if that scenario happened where the D, special teams , run game and OL played that well held all those teams under 13 points that Prescott doesn't win every one of those games??​
I don't remember ever having Prescott throw 3 interceptions especially against the Eagles in one game, I believe he had a shot to win that game I believe we would have gone 5-0 during that stretch at the very least four and one guess what Cooper rush was technically a non factor.​

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He's got one of these posts for every year that Dak's been on the roster. :laugh:
I know, he posts these to be a troll. he has no integrity. one of the types of people who get no where in life because no one trusts them and they always end up alone. probably job hopped a lot....I just don't much care about people who lack integrity.

blueblood70

Reaction score
32 TEAMS PASSED ON COOPER RUSH TO EARN A STARTING JOB!!!

Why does @USArmyVet want a quota system??? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Add in about 7 teams that could have used a backup and didn't even get them as a backup which one of them why wouldn't he have went with Kellen Moore backed up Herbert I mean isn't that the offense he played in wouldn't he have brought him over there wasn't that the rumor did they even consider it NOPE.. Even Kellen Moore his ex OC didn't even consider it..

Qcard

Reaction score
Add in about 7 teams that could have used a backup and didn't even get them as a backup which one of them why wouldn't he have went with Kellen Moore backed up Herbert I mean isn't that the offense he played in wouldn't he have brought him over there wasn't that the rumor did they even consider it NOPE.. Even Kellen Moore his ex OC didn't even consider it..
That's the thing...then realistic Cowboy fans are forced to beat up Cooper Rush in order to expose Dak Haters :lmao: :lmao:

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's the thing...then realistic Cowboy fans are forced to beat up Cooper Rush in order to expose Dak Haters :lmao: :lmao:
yeah but we're not the ones that are starting these ridiculous posts this is the second one I mean there was one last week same thing like Would Mike McCarthy bench Prescott.. So we just had this some of us are tired of it so we're gonna come back hard and come back strong and come back using only facts and they don't like it..

Qcard

Reaction score
yeah but we're not the ones that are starting these ridiculous posts this is the second one I mean there was one last week same thing like Would Mike McCarthy bench Prescott.. So we just had this some of us are tired of it so we're gonna come back hard and come back strong and come back using only facts and they don't like it..
Teach!!!! :starspin: :hammer:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems like Jerry has moved on esp if Dak keeps throwing picks. Will Jerry mk the move (bypassing the current patsy hc) and bench Dak. What say you?
Answer: no. Of course not.

To my knowledge, Jerry Jones has not said anything remotely resembling being enamored with Cooper Rush. His on-camera mannerisms reflect the same casual appreciation.

Jones has been a public fixture in Dallas for 34+ years. Observers should have seen and heard the giddiness in his voice when Tony Romo replaced Drew Bledsoe. The same goes for when Dak Prescott replaced Romo, although that mass 'chemistry' euphoria was shared equally by Jones and a good percentage of onlookers.

Nothing similar has occurred with Jones. The odds are exceedingly low that consecutive poor game performances will influence an atypical mindset like Jones. He is 'right' all the time. He believes he is 'right' during the rare occasions he says he is wrong. Prescott has 100% support from Jones because he knows he has been right about his current franchise quarterback since before the midway point of the 2016 regular season.

Injury puts Rush permanently on the field in 2023. A career threatening injury OR the emergence of another Romo/Prescott type free agency or draft acquisition opens the possibility of another quarterback attracting Jones' full support. Rush as a permanent replacement in the Dallas offense, with a healthy Prescott, is a Fantasy "Da Plane! Da Plane!" Island wish Mr. Roarke will not be granting anytime soon, like, never.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Seems like Jerry has moved on esp if Dak keeps throwing picks. Will Jerry mk the move (bypassing the current patsy hc) and bench Dak. What say you?
Jerry only cares about relevancy. Dak keeps the team relevant so he will get extended. Jerry and his 9.2 billion value have taken the incentive out of actually winning anything!

The worst thing that could happen to the Cowboys in Jerry's view is being a cellar dweller for 3-4 years looking for an adequate QB who sells tickets.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Stop it with this nonsense.

Rush didn’t lose us those games he played in but he didn’t win them for this team either.
Plus he was god awful against the Eagles

jay94

Reaction score
He has better weapons this year, his picks will go down. Although if Tolbert actually shows up him and Gallup should swap places. Biggest reason for Dak's increase in ints his receivers created no separation. Dak has a lot of blame for letting the team let Cooper go, this killed their chances vs the niners. They had 2 of the worst separators in the league last year with Brown being worst and Gallup being third. Dak needs help, now he should have a top 5ish skill position.