Will Dak have a new contract by kick-off?

Will Dak have a new contract by kick-off?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Go on, guys.

Vote yes.

Because you think a flyer on Trey Lance not working out is going to magically make Jerry decide that making a loser like Dak the highest paid player ever is the thing to do lolololol

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Go on, guys.

Vote yes.

Because you think a flyer on Trey Lance not working out is going to magically make Jerry decide that making a loser like Dak the highest paid player ever is the thing to do lolololol
Exactly.

They really think Lance making mistakes in preseason is leverage for Dakko lmao, it doesn't change anything. Jerry still won't break the bank for this fraud. They can keep dreaming though.

plymkr

Reaction score
I voted no. I believe both sides are pretty dug in at this point. Dak wants to bet on himself again and Jerry wants to see if he takes the next step in the playoffs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Didn't Dak say there were "good talks" happening? Which is a stark contrast from his reply (and body language) a few weeks ago when his contract was mentioned.

I think a Dak deal (if there is one) will happen in-season or early in the offseason next year. Since Dak is here and not holding out, I think his contract is on the back burner for now. Once they get Lamb figured out, we'll see.

John813

Reaction score
Hard to say. I didn't expect one early in the season, and not right away in T.C.
Got two weeks for the front office to cut down, figure out CDL and Prescott.
With Slug Jones as the acting GM, there's a chance they are late on the cutdowns /s.

I would say no, but it doesn't preclude them coming to an agreement, say around the bye week.