Will Dak tie Romos Playoff Win Record this Season?

khiladi

Reaction score
The Commanders have tanked since Smith went down. This post is so inaccurate.

You say we could plug in anyone into this offense, and then give two examples of other offenses(one of which didnt make a lick of sense).
We've seen what happens when we just plug anyone in at QB. Do you not remember Moore, Sanchez, and Weeden..?

No they haven’t. They benched Sanchez after he blew chunks against the Giants and picked up Josh Johnson. They won last week and lost on their last drive this week.

You are just making stuff up.

I remember those guys and none of them were inserted into a game with their starters, including Zeke. Sanchez player agsinst the Eagles while Dallas rested everybody including Zeke and actually had nothing to play for.

Weeden threw for over 70% and basically did what Dak did in under worse circumstances, while guys like Zach Martin were suffering from neck sprains.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
100+ passer rating again today. Averaging top 5 in passer rating since her got a real receiver.

Think we run the table?

I think the O turns it up a notch, and we get to the big game.

It'll be a nail biter for the Dak haters.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I’ve read your last 20 posts......it seems we are pretty much on the same side of things. Not exactly 100% but around 80-90

I like Dak. I really do. Of course I support him as the QB but it's clear that there are limitations at this point that should give anyone pause about saying the QB position is well in hand. Zeke and the defense need to be on if we're going to make some noise in the league consistently. Is the front office okay with that?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
No they haven’t. They benched Sanchez after he blew chunks against the Giants and picked up Josh Johnson. They won last week and lost on their last drive this week.

You are just making stuff up.

I remember those guys and none of them were inserted into a game with their starters, including Zeke. Sanchez player agsinst the Eagles while Dallas rested everybody including Zeke and actually had nothing to play for.

Weeden three for over 70% and basically did what Dak did in under worse circumstances.

6-4 with Smith
2-4 without Smith

That's not tanking? Lmao. You have no clue what youre talking about.

Yeah if you think Weeden played remotely as well as what Dak has done you should stop posting about football. Lol at "completed over 70% of his passes"

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I like Dak. I really do. Of course I support him as the QB but it's clear that there are limitations at this point that should give anyone pause about saying the QB position is well in hand. Zeke and the defense need to be on if we're going to make some noise in the league consistently. Is the front office okay with that?
Your post was eloquent and factual. I like you

khiladi

Reaction score
6-4 with Smith
2-4 without Smith

That's not tanking? Lmao. You have no clue what youre talking about.

Yeah if you think Weeden played remotely as well as what Dak has done you should stop posting about football. Lol at "completed over 70% of his passes"

That’s because they lost games. That doesn’t mean they were tanking, that just means they were better with the QB Alex Smith they payed lots of money for to start.

Man, your post is just hilarious..

And Weeden actually did do that and wasn’t playing with this personnel. Weeden actually went and won a game on Houston so I’m not sure what’s the issue here. Dunbar isn’t Zeke..

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That’s because they lost games. That doesn’t mean they were tanking, that just means they were better with the QB they payed lots of money too.

Man, your post is just hilarious..
They aren't tanking for draft position, their record is tanking........ didn't think I'd have to explain that to anyone

God you're digging yourself an even bigger hole with these posts.

bb721

Reaction score
What does that have to do with what I said?

You were the one pointing out that he had 8 straight games with 200+ yards. That’s about as impressive as saying he had 8 straight games with a completion percentage of 53% or better...

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You were the one pointing out that he had 8 straight games with 200+ yards. That’s about as impressive as saying he had 8 straight games with a completion percentage of 53% or better...
I didnt give the threshold... poster said Dak doesnt consitently pass for 200+ yards. He had passed for 200+ in eight straight games.

It was a silly comment that he made.

brymatt94

Reaction score
Can't tell what this guy's agenda is, not too clear yet. *sarcasm*