Video: Will Dak win a Super Bowl? Michael Irvin: "Absolutely"

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak could have done what Stafford did yesterday. What did stafford win before winning last night? Guess he’s an anomaly lol you’re ridiculous
  • NO run game...as in literally zero.
  • 2 of top 3 receivers out...especially losing OBJ (who looked like he was going off big time) during the game.
  • getting rid of the ball regularly in under 2 seconds
  • Many or even most of those passes were insanely good.. Even the no-look pass that gave Kupp the inch or two he needed midway on that final drive....really good stuff

I really don't think Dak could've pulled that off.

But who...knows...all theory

phildadon86

Reaction score
LOL. You are ridiculous for denying facts in favor of what you want to be true.

Stafford won the SB despite his team only rushing for 43 yards. To simplify for you, he had to carry them .... with only one receiver.

In fact, the Rams averaged only 81.5 yards\game rushing in the playoffs.

What is Dak's record when team rushes for less than 100?

The crowd goes wild as McKDaddy scores again!! The Facts are undefeated!! Long live The Facts!!
Facts are. Stafford had never done it before this year. He as you put it "had never won against HS level competition" proving that because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it never will. You literally just proved my point. Not yours. So thanks?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Actually, you are the one sounding ridiculous...do you not comprehend the conversation?
This whole argument is that Dak has never won anything so he never will.

Stafford never had won anything until this year. Proving that its possible Dak can do it as well.

Thats all. Are you understanding? Or do you like jumping into other peoples conversations without all of the facts?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This whole argument is that Dak has never won anything so he never will.

Stafford never had won anything until this year. Proving that its possible Dak can do it as well.

Thats all. Are you understanding? Or do you like jumping into other peoples conversations without all of the facts?

Dance KoKo...that's all you are doing. Tell you what. Send me your address and I will send you a Bobble Head of Dak to sit by your bedside at night so he will be the last thing you see before you go to sleep and have them sweet dreams of yours.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LOL. You are ridiculous for denying facts in favor of what you want to be true.

Stafford won the SB despite his team only rushing for 43 yards. To simplify for you, he had to carry them .... with only one receiver.

In fact, the Rams averaged only 81.5 yards\game rushing in the playoffs.
Stafford NEVER took Detroit to ONE playoff game in his 11 years w/Detroit. And all of a sudden you have him on a pedestal about some 43 yards rushing blah blah blah.

Rams Defense, courtesy of Darnold, won that Superbowl. Stafford lol....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Stafford NEVER took Detroit to ONE playoff game in his 11 years w/Detroit. And all of a sudden you have him on a pedestal about some 43 yards rushing blah blah blah.

Well, he won the SB this season so you have no point in this post. Dak has won nothing and most likely will never win anything of significands except beating up the little kids down the street. The Cowboys defense gave Dak plenty of opportunities this season and he crapped the bed, as usual. In the meantime....

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dance KoKo...that's all you are doing. Tell you what. Send me your address and I will send you a Bobble Head of Dak to sit by your bedside at night so he will be the last thing you see before you go to sleep and have them sweet dreams of yours.
LOL. Sure thing.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

86% of the 313 total yards generated by the offense came from Stafford's arm. Not to mention the three TD.s

Stafford quite literally did carry the offense.

Pretty sure he has reached the playoffs with Detroit.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If they said "Michael. You have to predict one of two scenarios happening. If you are right we will double your net worth. You choices are: Dak leads a team to a Super Bowl win or Dak never leads a team to a Super Bowl win. Which outcome do you believe to be more likely"

Him, like the rest of you, would predict Dak never leading a team to a championship. Because you can fake your confidence in him as much as you want, but when you stand to gain something you'd use your brain instead of your heart.

McKDaddy

Reaction score

He did not win a playoff game in Detroit but he went to three. I didn't put anyone on a pedestal, simply gave credit for a QB being able to carry his team to victory despite no running game or healthy receivers.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Facts are. Stafford had never done it before this year. He as you put it "had never won against HS level competition" proving that because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it never will. You literally just proved my point. Not yours. So thanks?

So, any QB winning a SB with a Detroit roster was a viable option?

Oh, trying to change the goal posts again. Let me remind you, the question was which QB could be successful with the 2021\2022 Rams? One is in the history books because he actually has some talent to carry a team and he displayed it.

One has 6 years of pro tape that suggests he has limited talent and needs to be carried by his team.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ive never known you to be sarcastic when you post, so this was surpising coming from you.
I am not a fan of Patrick, I think he’s the media lover boy. I think he’s the most overrated quarterback in the league. Yes so what he can throw passes between his legs. But you play cover too and he’s useless.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well, he won the SB this season so you have no point in this post. Dak has won nothing and most likely will never win anything of significands except beating up the little kids down the street. The Cowboys defense gave Dak plenty of opportunities this season and he crapped the bed, as usual. In the meantime....
Says who? My point is just as valid as yours. Put Dak on a well coached franchise as Stafford was, no doubt in my mind he'd win a Superbowl as well.

Remember, McVay gave Goff a Superbowl appearance too. Why are some fans so blind they can't see it's the coaching. This franchise has gone through at least 10 quarterback's since Aikman & you can't see the flaw in all those idiotic HC's.

Instead it's ALWAYS the quarterback blah blah blah. Hell, Jimmy G is a below average quarterback, yet Shanahan gave him a Superbowl appearance too. I guess Foles ranks as elite being HE won the 1st championship for Philly. Had absolutely nothing to do w/Philly's lights out coaches.

Put Garrett as HC & idiotic play caller Moore on the Rams or 49ers, lets see how far they get! Average quarterback's are winning because of great coaching staff.

You can't convince me otherwise. 12-5 & fans still whine. Sometimes I wish Dallas never won all those championships because the fanbase' expectations wouldn't be so high.

@Ranching

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they said "Michael. You have to predict one of two scenarios happening. If you are right we will double your net worth. You choices are: Dak leads a team to a Super Bowl win or Dak never leads a team to a Super Bowl win. Which outcome do you believe to be more likely"

Him, like the rest of you, would predict Dak never leading a team to a championship. Because you can fake your confidence in him as much as you want, but when you stand to gain something you'd use your brain instead of your heart.
Oh man, is there a place that will take a futures bet on him not getting to one? I'd throw some money at that.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I post on a Dallas Cowboy forum because since the days of Don Perkins, Dandy Don, Bullet Bob they have been my team, my ball caps have a Cowboys star in the front, I have a Cowboys sweat shirt, a Cowboys candle holder, a binder full of Cowboys football cards. When I play electric football (love that buzzzzzz) I am the Cowboys, yep....hand painted, have six teams.

I can talk Cowboys history like....every season, every Cowboy;)

While I get pissed off at Dak because his $$$$$ doesn't help the cause any if cut I bleed blue and white. So how come so many people here are so damn negative and,,,,bah humbug...Cowboys? If you don't like the team then leave why are you here?

Irvin is like all of us Cowboy fans he wants to think good Cowboy thoughts and he has hopes for better days which is what true fans are all about.
We all hope for better days but they never come. It's like the old Brooklyn Dodgers of wait until next year but at least they made the WS. The Cowboys can't even get to an NFCCG. It doesn't matter who the players are, the results are the same.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn’t matter if Dak does or not
If he does it will be considered in spite of him by many on here - they won’t give him one ounce of credit -

if he doesn’t then the same group will celebrate “I told you so” even though it goes against their “supposed” fan-ship of the Dallas Cowboys

really weird that some in our fanbase are like that
- oh well

go cowboys
Don't play partisan games. The corollary is a fact as well.

If he doesn't win one, .....er....."people" will say "Jerry this and culture that and ceedee dropped the ball and zeke is fat" and every excuse BUT Dak.
If he does...the same group will say "Dak DID IT!".