Video: Will Dak win a Super Bowl? Michael Irvin: "Absolutely"

phildadon86

Reaction score
On the back of strong offensive line play, yes they were ranked #1. Then they lost 3 of his last four that season including the orange bowl game against georgia tech. They finished 11\12 in the polls. Any of that sound similar to his pro career?

Like I said, no historical basis to prove he could have done what Stafford just did.
Get bailed out by a horrible call on 3rd and 8?

LOL now it was his OL play. Its always everyone else but him I see. Have a good day.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Get bailed out by a horrible call on 3rd and 8?

LOL now it was his OL play. Its always everyone else but him I see. Have a good day.

You asked a specific question. I gave you my answer. You tried to belittle me. I destroyed your argument by asking you to provide some proof.
Lots of teams get to #1 during the season, few remain so at the end. Your assertion that he had "won" something in college was just fluff. He didn't win the SEC, he didn't win his bowl game that year & he certainly didn't win a national championship.
Notice, I never belittled you. I simply refuted your argument.
Any belief that he can win a championship is simply that, an unsupported belief. If you choose to believe so, fine. But don't think you can be derogatory to those who don't believe the same as you and the flaws in your argument not get called out.

GMO415

Reaction score
So should have Danny White who actually played in NFC Championship games!

phildadon86

Reaction score
You asked a specific question. I gave you my answer. You tried to belittle me. I destroyed your argument by asking you to provide some proof.
Lots of teams get to #1 during the season, few remain so at the end. Your assertion that he had "won" something in college was just fluff. He didn't win the SEC, he didn't win his bowl game that year & he certainly didn't win a national championship.
Any belief that he can win a championship is simply that, an unsupported belief. If you choose to believe so, fine. But don't think you can be derogatory to those who don't believe the same as you and the flaws in your argument not get called out.
OK then. So what you are saying. Let me see if I hear this correctly.

Any QB who hasnt won a bowl game or a superbowl sucks and cant be trusted to win anything? Yeah. You really "destroyed" my argument lol

McKDaddy

Reaction score
OK then. So what you are saying. Let me see if I hear this correctly.

Any QB who hasnt won a bowl game or a superbowl sucks and cant be trusted to win anything? Yeah. You really "destroyed" my argument lol

I don't know how much more plain I can say this. You asked if people believed Dak was in LA, would they have had the same success? (this was before yesterday's game)

I simply said there was no evidence in his career that he can play well enough against high level competition to justify confidence that Dak would have gotten them to the SB.

You tried to make out like that was some unbelievable statement. I asked you to provide some evidence. You then tried to bring up his college team once being ranked #1. I provided "The Rest of the Story" about how that season played out.

You're just trying to wiggle arguments & twist words because there is absolutely no evidence that you can provide.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Dak can but in my opinion it is more about the team as a whole not 1 player. This team has to learn how to play in big games, vs top teams you can't be doing things that kill drives or extends drives for the opposing teams. I have watched this game too long to know winning is a group effort in football not 1 man. Yes I think there are things Dak has to do as an individual to up his game but by and large what I see is not Dak but a team in big games who make to many unforced errors that prevent them from winning.

morat1959

Reaction score
BAM!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Last time that the Dallas Cowboys lost a playoff game to the San Francisco 49ers they won the Super Bowl the very next year. That Super Bowl took place in Arizona.

The Dallas Cowboys lost in the Wildcard Round to the San Francisco 49ers. Next season's Super Bowl is in Arizona. Coincidence? I think not!

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't know how much more plain I can say this. You asked if people believed Dak was in LA, would they have had the same success? (this was before yesterday's game)

I simply said there was no evidence in his career that he can play well enough against high level competition to justify confidence that Dak would have gotten them to the SB.

You tried to make out like that was some unbelievable statement. I asked you to provide some evidence. You then tried to bring up his college team once being ranked #1. I provided "The Rest of the Story" about how that season played out.

You're just trying to wiggle arguments & twist words because there is absolutely no evidence that you can provide.
Dak could have done what stafford did yesterday. What did stafford win before winning last night? Guess he’s an anomaly lol you’re ridiculous

phildadon86

Reaction score
What did stafford win before winning last night? 3 playoff games to get there

What's ridiculous is someone acting as though "never has done it" is the same as "has done it".
LOL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE. Again. You sound ridiculous.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
michael irvin on the cosby show. hey hey, it's Michael be irvin.

5d4293e4630cc8eba678c5f5ed63373a.jpg

McKDaddy

Reaction score
LOL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE. Again. You sound ridiculous.

LOL. You are ridiculous for denying facts in favor of what you want to be true.

Stafford won the SB despite his team only rushing for 43 yards. To simplify for you, he had to carry them .... with only one receiver.

In fact, the Rams averaged only 81.5 yards\game rushing in the playoffs.

What is Dak's record when team rushes for less than 100?

The crowd goes wild as McKDaddy scores again!! The Facts are undefeated!! Long live The Facts!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What did stafford win before winning last night? 3 playoff games to get there

What's ridiculous is someone acting as though "never has done it" is the same as "has done it".

Stafford did finally break through, I'm sure there were lion fans saying they would never win a SB with him. Well he got one now. I can't say Dallas will win one with Dak, I also can't say they never will, really depends on the overall team.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a trap question. He had no choice but to say yes. If he says "no", he alienates himself from Dak and the cowboy organization for the next 5 years.
Not only that, Irvin is beholding to Booger for that NFLN job when he had just been booted out of ESPN Dallas with some rather nasty rumors of his behavior. That’s why he is such a homer and at times cartoonish about it. He owes Booger big time.