Will Dallas beat Seattle?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
0% chance the Seahawks can win. The Cowboys don't even come close to losing at home. I believe they win out.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know. I posted a predict the rest of the season thread but it got deleted because I called the team in Washington the Skins. Which is what they are and we all know it.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I admit that watching the Eagles steal another win took it out of me. The Cowboys need to stay focused and grind away one game at a time. Seattle is not a gimme no matter how well the Cowboys play at home. All the speculation about the Eagles and 49ers means nothing if we don't beat Seattle.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I admit that watching the Eagles steal another win took it out of me. The Cowboys need to stay focused and grind away one game at a time. Seattle is not a gimme no matter how well the Cowboys play at home. All the speculation about the Eagles and 49ers means nothing if we don't beat Seattle.
Kansas City, we were sure they’d beat the Eagles. The game was in Arrowhead for god’s sake. And then after that sure loss, Buffalo, desperate for a victory, would roll into Philadelphia and show us all the AFC is the superior conference. Now we’re counting on the 49ers, a team that has already whipped our ***, to beat the Eagles. If the Niners beat Philly it hurts our chances of being the one seed.

16to87Money

Reaction score
Kansas City, we were sure they’d beat the Eagles. The game was in Arrowhead for god’s sake. And then after that sure loss, Buffalo, desperate for a victory, would roll into Philadelphia and show us all the AFC is the superior conference. Now we’re counting on the 49ers, a team that has already whipped our ***, to beat the Eagles. If the Niners beat Philly it hurts our chances of being the one seed.
I’m a bit more sober now, so I will say this; yeah I hope my Niners put the hurt on these guys, but I’m not counting on it. The team that went on a three game slide could come back at any moment, and the way the Eagles luck has been, it will probably be next week.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I’m a bit more sober now, so I will say this; yeah I hope my Niners put the hurt on these guys, but I’m not counting on it. The team that went on a three game slide could come back at any moment, and the way the Eagles luck has been, it will probably be next week.
SF is more loaded than Philly. They roll in healthy and rested. They’ll beat the Eagles. But SF and Dallas have tougher schedules than Philly through the end of the season, and they’re both two games behind. What an upside down world. It’s like falling in the rabbit hole, Cowboys fans pulling for than San Francisco 49ers.

16to87Money

Reaction score
SF is more loaded than Philly. They roll in healthy and rested. They’ll beat the Eagles. But SF and Dallas have tougher schedules than Philly through the end of the season, and they’re both two games behind. What an upside down world. It’s like falling in the rabbit hole, Cowboys fans pulling for than San Francisco 49ers.
I’ll pull for Dallas when you guys have them at home as well. If there’s one thing that we have in common, it’s hatred for Philthy

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, they have a ton of weapons on offense but they have underperformed this year. Defense is middling.

Should be a W, but we've lost to worse.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle is an “ok” football team. The better team will win………..Dallas.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, they have a ton of weapons on offense but they have underperformed this year. Defense is middling.

Should be a W, but we've lost to worse.
Kenneth Walker is hurt. Metcalf has been playing hurt. Geno playing like Geno……just shut down Charbonnett and we’re good to go….

CCBoy

Reaction score
Just as side comment...this one is get even for San Francisco...let's see on that team.