Will Dallas beat Seattle?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I just deleted my post. I have no idea but usually when someone loses their account for bad behavior, they come up with another one and repeat the same crap.
Idk there are quite a few serious dumb aszes on here so there is that to always consider

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
They better beat Seattle because that's by far the easiest game out of the next 5. We're about to enter a very telling stretch, we'll finally know what this team really is. Real contender that can beat good teams or same old same old.

slick325

Reaction score
Dallas needs to win this game at home. Can't afford to drop the game against a playoff caliber opponent.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Idk there are quite a few serious dumb aszes on here so there is that to always consider
Usually members that have been permanently benched end up outing themselves at some point. I was arguing with a fan last year who told me all I ever did years ago was complain about Romo’s untimely INTs. I clicked on his username and he just created his account a week earlier. I asked him how he knew that if he had just become a member of this board? He obviously realized he outed himself, and never responded back. :laugh:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
teams who score more points than the other team win 97% of time
The other 3 percent of the time is when the officials take scores of the board because of some phantom hold or illegal motion call that nobody really actually sees except them.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Gonna be tough. Must win for them. We need it bad - schedule brutal after this. Need get 10-11 wins.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Better to lose out for better draft position tbh. Nobody is beating the 1800 lb gorilla Eagles.
Let's see: Dallas lost by 5, KC lost by 4, Buffalo lost by 3...and they lost to the Jets.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Exactly. This is what is lost on so many people. The Cowboys should beat Seattle and the 49ers can easily beat the Eagles. That means the Dec. 10 game is for first place.
Beat the Eagles by over 10 points...then take on the Eagles carrying an oak walking stick and leave them black and blue and out of luck!