Will Dallas beat Seattle?

XXLMike

Reaction score
We lose to geno smith in Dallas you can forget about the season.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Do you even know what the spread is or are you just rambling.
7 point favorite...but your source then, if you have even checked for your habit.

This should be a strong win for Dallas and above projections in line.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dallas should beat Seattle anyway.
But add in
--Seattle is night and day in home vs away games, plus
--the record of teams losing the week after they got physically abused by San Fran

Dallas "should" win comfortably

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if this site had a possible new poster take a small test which would reveal their allegiances to what NFL team? And that information posted in the avatar box so all would know exactly who we are dealing with. The ignore button would be well worn within a month.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think with the defense we'll win this one
but it will be close.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Seahawks have won 4 of the last 5 meetings between these two teams. The lone Cowboys win was at home and they won 24-22. The 4 losses were split between home and away.

I feel like the Seahawks play well against Dallas and really need this game this week. Geno Smith can play great or he can play mediocre. The Cowboys need to make sure he does not get hot. The Seahawks can also run the football so getting pressure may take a back seat to stopping the run. They are very physical running the football.

I like the Cowboys chances winning at home, but the this game is not like the Giants, Panthers, and Commanders. The Cowboys will need to start hot and stay hot.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 8-3 and the highest scoring team in the league and you are want to lose out and worry about the draft?? Seriously??

Dallas was one play shy of beating the big bad Eagles and so were many other teams. Don't look at a record and get scared of them. Change a few plays in several games and Philly would be 5-6.
Don't know, but the comment might be they meant Seattle should lose out, not Dallas. Seattle is in line for a decent draft spot already.

But I'm just wondering....

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm really interested in the WRs vs CBs on both sides...should be a good battle. I want to see how the Dallas Offense performs vs a solid Seahawks Defense. I feel like Dallas Defense will be too much for SEA.

Dakota

Reaction score
We should win. They are not one of the worst teams in the league like the last 3 teams we faced and they are nowhere near as good as SF or philly who we lost to. They are somewhere in the middle. Playing at home is a big advantage for us. Currently we are 7 point favorites. I believe we will win by at least 10, possibly as much as 14.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
One thing that worries me with Seattle is Geno Smith’s ability to run and extend plays. Plus Seattle is a desperate and wounded animal. Hope the Boys show up with their “A” game.