Will Dallas make a splash today?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Nero...I mean Jerry....splash is sitting in his bed on all his money he has gotten from Cowboy fans playing on his fiddle....While Dallas contines to burn. 27 years and counting...

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Nero...I mean Jerry....splash is sitting in his bed on all his money he has gotten from Cowboy fans playing on his fiddle....While Dallas contines to burn. 27 years and counting...
I can actually see both Jerry and his son high fiving each other and going like "whoo, what a day man, what a day. I'm so exhausted... 'night son""Night dad. Oh, you think we're gonna beat the Eagles?""'Night son""'Night dad".

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
19vcz0.jpg

"Best we can do is Dakoda Shepley"

Flamma

Reaction score
That "Thud" you heard was Dallas' fans trade expectations hitting the ground.
There shouldn't have been a thud. The bar was at ground level to begin with. It's like Cowboys news leading up to the draft. You don't need to read any of that. I'll tell you what's going to happen. They'll just sit there and wait for their pick.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
There shouldn't have been a thud. The bar was at ground level to begin with. It's like Cowboys news leading up to the draft. You don't need to read any of that. I'll tell you what's going to happen. They'll just sit there and wait for their pick.
Agreed...
Some keep hoping thing will change for the best.
Just keep getting disappointed.