Will Jerry win a super bowl before he dies?

Sydla

Reaction score
Without a come to Jesus moment with himself where he wakes up to his and his team’s shortcomings?

Probably not.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Say what you want but Jerry is a top five OWNER in all of sports. Not saying gm but owner.

That means nothing to me as a fan. I have no stake in how much the Cowboys are worth, how much League revenues have grown under Jerry's ownership, or how many jerseys the Cowboys sell. I don't care about the "America's Team" BS, either.

He's not producing on the field in any capacity. Pointing to dust-covered trophies won with Jimmy's team doesn't impress me anymore.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Billionaires live till 90s or so with their unreal health care. But I'm hoping Stephen pushes him out due to being senile, and then we have Stephen and who knows how his cheap self is going to be. Those 3 Super Bowls we received early on, I really cherish those because I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. What we're going to need is for Dak, or another QB to actually win in spite of - Garrett/Linehan/Marinelli/Jerry Jones/Stephen Jones/ whoever our trainer is, and that's our only hope.

Stephen will not be the next owner of the Cowboys - Charlotte has been groomed for years now and though nobody knows what the structure will look like the question is will she be her daddy's daughter and keep the status quo with Stephen as the GM or will she hire an outsider.

Verdict

Reaction score
Stephen will not be the next owner of the Cowboys - Charlotte has been groomed for years now and though nobody knows what the structure will look like the question is will she be her daddy's daughter and keep the status quo with Stephen as the GM or will she hire an outsider.

I'm interested in your theory. Please, elaborate!

Eddie

Reaction score
We can only go by his history.

3 Super Bowls with Jimmy Johnson's players.

0 Super Bowls in 20 years doing it "his way" ... 2 playoff wins in that time frame.

Sydla

Reaction score
We can only go by his history.

3 Super Bowls with Jimmy Johnson's players.

0 Super Bowls in 20 years doing it "his way" ... 2 playoff wins in that time frame.

It's stunning when you think about that.

2 $#$^&#ing playoff wins in 21 years.

Two.

Freaking Two.

How in the world can that man sit there and think what he's doing is right when he's won 2 playoff games in 21 years. His ego is uncontrollable and I suspect getting into the HoF just solidified in his mind that he's one of the great football minds in the NFL right now.

Insanity.

Blake

Reaction score
Billionaires live till 90s or so with their unreal health care. But I'm hoping Stephen pushes him out due to being senile, and then we have Stephen and who knows how his cheap self is going to be. Those 3 Super Bowls we received early on, I really cherish those because I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. What we're going to need is for Dak, or another QB to actually win in spite of - Garrett/Linehan/Marinelli/Jerry Jones/Stephen Jones/ whoever our trainer is, and that's our only hope.

Plus, they have access to cleaner and healthier foods that the average person does not. Jerrah ain't eating at McDonald's, that's for sure.