Will McCarthy Feed Zeke?

blindzebra

Reaction score
It is not about the number of times we run or pass, it is about how well we do it.
We did not run efficiently in a lot of our games, which caused us to fall behind and need to pass more. We were very efficient passing early in games and on first down, which helped us run better in those games.

I know the narrative is Zeke helps Dak, but the numbers suggested otherwise. Dak went off those first 3 games and Zeke had his best first three games of his career. Then Jerry wanted his top paid RB to get more carries and the roller coaster started.

conner01

Reaction score
I think Zeke will play a big role both in carries and reception. He is not going to get it 35 carries and game and never has.
MM will get him his runs but also get him more involved in passing game

Reaction score
but first we need to run physical with Zek, keeping control of the clock, resting our D, and wearing out their D. Garrett was to impatient with this and he abandoned the run many many times.

CapnB

Reaction score
Not sure.. will there be any food left?? Im sorry, im going to hell for that.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
but first we need to run physical with Zek, keeping control of the clock, resting our D, and wearing out their D. Garrett was to impatient with this and he abandoned the run many many times.

You would have thought with him having played and seen what that great OL and E. Smith done, he would have known that.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Zeke needs to hit the treadmill and eat less. I swear he is 20lbs heavier than when he was drafted.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
the whole problem with coach clapper was his offensive pass happy mentality.
So is this Déjà vu?
I watched Zek at OSU and he gets stronger as you feed him. Power run him 35+ times and punish the defense.
This run to open up the pass isn't going to win a playoff game.
Run the rock!

Garrett ran the ball more than you think..buy no. No one in pro football is getting anywhere near 35+ carries a game dude lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
it happened once, and his head slammed to the turf. Tired of this narrative.
Surely you can’t be serious. He tapped out numerous times. There were bad results twice just off the top of my head. One was the Pollard fumble and the other was the missed 3rd down conversion because his replacement wasn’t looking for the ball.

cowboyec

Reaction score
until given a reason otherwise...Zeke will over eat.
Big Mc is gonna stuff his *** like a thanksgivin' turkey.

Proof

Reaction score
Surely you can’t be serious. He tapped out numerous times. There were bad results twice just off the top of my head. One was the Pollard fumble and the other was the missed 3rd down conversion because his replacement wasn’t looking for the ball.

I’m dead serious, and don’t call me Shirley. The pollard fumble is the time in question, and the main situation referred to. If you have another singular example, that doesn’t move the needle.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I’m dead serious, and don’t call me Shirley. The pollard fumble is the time in question, and the main situation referred to. If you have another singular example, that doesn’t move the needle.
I already gave you another example. That is just twice he tapped out and his replacement made a big error. He tapped out many times throughout the season.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3lo9q8.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator