Will Moore look for Revenge in '24

Deionindahood

Reaction score
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

rambo2

Reaction score
I never felt Moore was the cause of our post season collapse. And that point was made when McCarthy took over play calling, went 12-5, and was embarrassed by the Packers. I want Moore to come to Dallas this year and rub it in Jerry's face. The only way Jerry will change is if he continues to lose in the playoffs. Let's hope Moore can hand Jerry 2 losses this year.
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I think any coach who is fired wants revenge against the team that fired him. Moore is no different. Whether he gets it or not is another story. He certainly did not do a great job in San Diego where he had a better QB than Hurts.
You don't get into the NFL if you are not competitive.

Moore is not an idiot in the Buddy Ryan, Chip Kelly type vein - say anything anytime without a filter. He is much more intelligent than that. But any Dallas fan who thinks that any past Cowboys coach who was let go form the team doesn't harbour a special desire to totally humiliate and publicly embarass the team they were released from is fooling themselves.

If Moore has us on the ropes, he and Sirianni would be more than happy to break a single game record, and put an 80 burger on Jerry and Mike.

Obviously he would do it with second stringers if he has that much of a lead, and do something conservative like run the ball, but if his offence is getting to the house he is like any other competitor in the league.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Moore will be doing what every coach tries to do... win, so they can keep their job, and advance their career

Most coaches work for tons of different teams in their career...they can't "get revenge" on the whole league

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Only a fake Cowboys fan would hope the Eagles and Moore beat the Cowboys twice. That’s the second dumbest thing I’ve read this year. #1 is that it would change anything in the front office.